Chapter 19

Stephanie's P.O.V

"Louis?" I said looking at him. He had a 'I know what's going on' look on his face. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to my bedroom, shutting the door behind us, and locking it.

"They told me" He said with a sad look on his face "They told me what's going on, and I'm sorry. When you broke up with me, I got mad, and sad, and depressed. I'm so so so so sorry! I never called you back, or texted you and I'm so-"

"Louis" I chuckled cutting him off. "YOU don't need to be sorry! I'm the one who should. I broke up with you, and I didn't tell you why. Plus.. I lied to you" I sighed "I didn't meet-"

"I know" He gave me a sweet smile, and looked in my eyes. "And please don't say that again" He ran his hand down my arm and held onto my hand, holding it up and linking our fingers together. I gave him a confused look "That you broke up with me" He said in a puppy dog voice.

"I'm sorry baby ok?" I said in a voice, moking him. He nodded, poking his bottom lip out. I chuckled and held my arms out to give him a hug. He smiled and gave me a bear hug.

"I'm so glad I got my girl back" He said kissing my forehead.

"You never lost her" I smiled

"I know. But it felt like it. I hate not talking to you"

"Me too. I missed you"

"I missed you more" He kissed me sweetly and I smiled in the kiss.

"How did I get so lucky to have you in my life?" Louis said happily

"I don't know" I smiled "You tell me" He chuckled and held my hand. We walked into the livingroom hand in hand and saw Ella and Niall cuddling up on the couch and Brooke on the phone.

I walked to Brooke and gave her a hug for no reason. She gave me a confused look and we busted out laughing.

Brooke's P.O.V

I have the randomest friend on this planet. We busted out laughing after she hugged me. I wonder why she hugged me? She looked happier than she did before Louis came and that's probably the cutest thing ever!

Niall and Ella seem to be happy. Mean while, I'm on the phone with some creep. He called me, and I think it's J but I don't know.

"Soo... This is J" He said in a really nerdy voice. A very familiar one acctually...

"Really? Well.. Why are you calling me?" I asked.

"I need to tell you something.." He paused "about.. Harry"

"Is he ok?!" I asked nervously.

"Yes. He is fine. Calm down.." He sighed "I.. Know where he is"

"You do?! Tell me! I miss him! Please tell me!" I pleaded

"Ok ok calm down" he chuckled. Wow that's familiar! Where have I heard that chuckle before? "I'll tell you where I am. Just give me a minute. Ok you know where the-"

"Wait!" I said cutting him off "Excuse me?"

"What..?" He sounded confused

"You'll tell me where YOU are? What does that mean?.." I looked down trying to figure out what it meant. Then it just hit me. J.. Is Harry..

---------------------------------

Hiii :D sorry for the short chapter! I wanted to end it at this part! Thanks for reading!! Vote and comment please!! :)