Chapter 5 (part 1)

Ella's P.O.V

It's 6:00 and I just got out of the shower, while Brooke was picking out my outfit. She didn't seem like her usual self. She seemed kind of sadish. She'll tell me when she is ready though.

"How about this one?" She said holding a silver sparkely dress.

"No" I said scrinching my nose.

"This one?" She asked holding a pink dress that has one strap.

"To pink" I said brushing my hair out.

"This one?" This time she was holding a strapless purple dress with a silver belt around the middle. It looked like it came above my knee abit.

"Yes!" I said smilling. She nodded and put the others up.

She dried my hair for me and helped me put it in a side bun with strands of hair hanging down to shape my face. I put on mascara and shodowy type eye shadow. I put on dark red lipstick that was glossy and then I slipped the dress on.

Brooke held up some heels that were silver and adorable! They were about 5 inches tall, which are my favorite kind of shoes. I smilled and slipped them on.

I looked at the clock on my phone at it was five until seven. Almost time for him to pick me up. My heart was racing, my palms were sweaty, my stomach was doing flips, and I was jumpy.

"Calm down. Why are you so nervous?" Brooke asked me walking downstairs with me.

"I dont know!" I shouted. She chuckled and the door bell rang. I held it together and opened the door.

Niall was standing there in a tuxido smilling with a rose in his hand. I wonder where we are going.

"Wow. You look beautiful!" He said looking at me up and down. I blushed

"Thanks" I said smilling. He smilled back and we left.

"So where are we going?" I asked curious.

"You'll see" He said smirking. Man he is so sexy.

"But I hate suprises!" I whinned.

"You wont hate this one" He said pulling into what looked like a school parkinglot. There were cars everywhere and what looked like people in fancy dresses.

"Ready?" He asked openeing my door for me. I didn't even see him get out!

"Yep" I said getting out. He held my hand and we walked in.

There was music blaring and there were people our age everywhere. They were in tux's like Niall's and some in poofy dresses and others like mine. "Where are we?" I asked

"A prom" He said smilling.

"But we don't go here" I said chuckling.

"Shh! Just go with it" He whispered. I laughed and nodded.

*one hour later*

Me and Niall have been here for about an hour and Im having a blast! We've danced and talked to strangers and talked and got to know each other. This has to be the best date I've ever been on.

Niall just went to get us some punch and I was standing there looking around when I felt a tap on my sholder. I turned around and there was a guy with brown hair and blue eyes smilling at me, looking me up and down.

"Well hey pretty lady." He said smirking, getting closer to me.

"Hey!" I heard a thick Irish accent say from behind me. I smilled knowing exactly who it was. "Mind backing off my date?" He snapped. The guy threw his hands up in surrender and walked away. "Thank you" Niall said. I laughed at him and he looked at me confused.

A slow song started to play and everyone gathered around to dance. "May I have this dance?" He asked holding out his hand. I smilled and took it "ofcourse!" I replied.

We got on the dance floor and he wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. We both looked down at our feet as they moved to the music. We looked up at the same time and our eyes were locked tight on each other. Our faces were a few inches apart.

"You know you really are" He said

"What?" I asked.

"A pretty lady" He said smilling. I smilled and blushed. I looked down and back up at him. He kept getting closer and closer until our lips finally touched.

I felt sparks run all down my body. It felt perfect. I've never felt like this before.

I kissed him back and we just stood there kissing each other for a few seconds. We both pulled away and he put his forehead to mine. "That felt so good" He said bitting his bottom lip. I nodded and he kissed my forehead.

"Ella?" He asked sweetly.

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked getting on one knee. I laughed and nodded. "Yes Niall!" I said hugging him. He kissed me and spun me around. I smilled in the kiss and smilled too. This is probably the best moment of my life.

------

Hey!! Sorry for the short chapter! There are two parts to chapter 5! And I didn't really proof read this chapter. Sorry about that :/

But thanks for reading lovelys!!! Vote and coment please!!! 😘😘😘