Chapter 24

Ryan's POV

"I am your mother, Ryan." The woman said. I kept on staring at her. I was scared and chocked. I couldn't believe that my mother was alive. Why would my father hide something like this from me?
"You're...you're....your name..." I stuttered "your name... is Wanda?" I asked, I needed to know. That was the only thing that my father had told me about my mother. And now she was standing right in front of me. Alive. She smiled, nodding with tears coming down her cheeks. I gave her a smile back and I was about to cry too when a platinum wall started to cover the glass door. We looked into each others eyes. Me looking terrifyed and she, my mother calm, still smiling at me with no reaction to the platinum wall.
"No." I said quietly. "NO!" I started banging my hands at the glass door in hope that it would break, but it didn't. The wall was more than halfway down and I got down on my knees just to see one last glimpse of my mother. Her hands were opposite mine, but on the other side of the glass door, but soon enough the platinum wall reached the floor and I couldn't see or hear her anymore. My right hand leaned onto the wall while I was still on my knees. Now I couldn't hold it back anymore and I started crying and crying. I didn't care if the others heard me. All that mattered to me right now was to see my mother again. I just found her and now she was gone again.

I felt a hand on my left shoulder, but didn't bother to see who it was. My crying was so loud by now that I didn't notice what was in front of me.
"Ryan" Gracie said a bit chocked, "maybe you should calm down. See what's in front of you." I finally got up from the ground and turned around with watery eyes, giving her an angry look.
"Calm down," I muttered to myself, "I just saw my mother for the first time since I was ten and you want me to calm down!" I yelled at her, making her jump where she was standing behind Eric.
"I CAN'T CALM DOWN!!" I yelled with a weak voice, letting a tear slip down my cheek.
"Yes you can." Someone, a female voice, answered me from behind. She was very determined about her words and I heard her footsteps slowly coming closer to me. I turned around just to see my mother in front of me. She was wearing a short black, flowey dress, a red leather jacket and her chestnut brown hair was messy down her shoulders. She looked at me smiling and still crying while lifting her hands into the air signalising me to give her a hug. Without hesitation, I take three big steps towards her and she embraces me in a motherly hug. I start ti cry into her hair while I am still hugging her.
"My boy," she says "My beautiful boy. I have been waiting for this moment ever since we got seperated from each other." She cries into my shoulder and I laugh lightly.
When we eventually end our hug, my mother looks at me and studies my face and the rest of my body.
"You look so much like your father." She said while stroking my left arm and then looking up to my face.
"He told me that you were dead." I spit out the words. "He told me that you were gone and that you would never come back." This time I say it a lot angrier.
"But I'm not. I found you and I will never leave you behind." She responds. "Ever."

We turn around to see the surprised and happy faces that the ithers gives us and I "introduce" them to my mother. She seems to like them already as she is smiling to all of them. As she walks up to Eric, her jacket is down one of her shoulders and she drops something from the pocket. I frown and pick it up. The others notice and take a look at it too while my mother is standing there with a surprised and scared face.
"What is that?" Adam asks eventually and I look at my mother in a try to make her tell me what it is.
"I had completely firgotten about that." She said and took it out of my hands. "This can help us find your dather and the rest of the Avengers."
We all look at each other in chock and then we listen to what else my mother gas to say about the device thing. She said it was a tracker if an odd kind, made from the secret labs at S.H.I.E.L.D.
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Word count: 810 words.

#MARVELCommunity

So this was a quite interesting chapter, don't you think? I thaught it was, but I'm the writer so I like all my chapters in this book. And this chapter felt like a cliffhanger to me. Maybe it is? Idk...

If you enjoyed this chapter and just enjoying the story in general, please vote, comment and share with friends. Thank you so much for reading and.... What's your favorite couple in this story? Love you guys💋