Chapter 12

Thorunn's POV

"Harold, I swear by the name of my father that I am going to kill you as soon as we get out of here!" I am extremely mad right now. Harold just said that he knows how to get out of here and he waited to tell us until now! What is wrong with him? Oh, right, I forgot. Everything is wrong with him since he ALWAYS waits to tell someone when he has some kind of good news. In this case, he waited for 3 hours. HOURS!
"You better get started doing something tinker-techy right now or I will punch you in the face" Adam says. He sounds really sexy when he is mad.
I slap myself. I shouldn't be thinking about what his voice sounds like in different moods. I shouldn't be thinking about him at all, but yet I do.
"News updates. I manashed to hack into the passcodesystem, but it's not like anything I have ever worked with before." Harold eventually says. "But I think I know a better way to get out of here" he suddenly sounds really excited like he is about to test a new machine that he just built or something. I can hear how he is trying to stand up in his prisonbox and I do the same.
"Well then, lets hear it. Lets hear your new plan!" Gracie must have heard him the first time he spoke. I'm not really surprised. We can all hear one another. It is like I can read Harolds minds becauae suddenly, I am the one who says it out loud.
"We need to piss Eric of." Those were not the exact words that Harold would use, but who cares.
"I...was just...I was just about to say that." He mumbles.
"How are you gonna make me turn if a guard hitting me in the face can't?" Eric asks, sounding both nervous and courious.
"These prisonboxes are made out of platinum and silver. You can easily break yourself out of here little Banners." Brilliant words from Ryan Barnes.

That's the moment when we all start saying things like; "Little Banners" "you're such a dwarf" "Why turn to you when are hesitating yourself all the time?" Or just anything else that we kniw will get him pissed of. We all start yelling mean things at Eric and I feel bad for him, but we really have to get out of here.
And then, all of sudden Gracie is the one to say the worst possible thing ever. She said, and I quote: I never liked you anyways.
We are all extremely desperate to get out of here but she definily wins the price for being so desperate to actually say the meanest thing ever to a guy that I know she's in love with. After she said that I can hear how Eric is starting to make weird sounds from his mouth and then he breaks lose. I excitedly look outside one of holes in the prisonbox and I can see how Eric is destroying literally everything in the room where we are and then helps us out one by one. I'm surprised that none of the guards has come to see what's happening in here yet. And just as thought about the guards, Eric breaks the box that I'm in and I start running to the glassdoor where I see my fighting rod as well as my armour and the others too. I am running so fast that when I get ti the glassdoor, I jump through it. I didn't exactly have a plan on how to open the door, but breaking ut seemed like a great idea and it was. We all grab our armours and weapons. Destroyed or not, we take it and leave the plane through the back.
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~
Word count: 640 words.

I really enjoyed writing this chapter. The ideas just popped into my head as I was writing the story and I hope that you all like it.

If you are enjoying this story, then please; vote, comment and share with friends.