I went to the living room everyone in the house came there.I went  and opened the door.

  Moosa  stood there  with a murderous look on him.I gulped seeing him like that.

"Come"he said in a deadly voice

Ï turned to my papa "I need to go with Moosa,I will be back later papa you sleep.Please don't wait up for me"

I saw mum was about to stop me but my dad held her back

He took my hand and dragged me to his car

 He opened the passenger door for me while I looked at him in confusion."Neeha.I'm really very very angry right now.Be a good girl and get into the car.Don't test my patience."he said in a low deadly voice.I gulped and sat silently.He closed my door hopped in from the other side and when he noticed I wasn't wearing my seat belt he bent and pulled the belt.Without a word he started driving.

I didn't dare ask him anything.I never saw him this angry.What was he doing here at this time?What happened?Where was he taking me?

I thought silently watching him driving.

His jaws were clenched and his grip on the steering was so rigid that his knuckles were white.

I'll ask him once he cools down.There's no use of trying to talk with a person who is this angry.

Thinking this I looked out of the window

Aaradhya's POV:

He stopped in front of his house and came to my side and opened the door for me .i quickly got  down the car,he closed the door .He took my hand in his and started walking towards the mansion.When we  went inside his private elevator he  pressed 5.Before I could stop myself I asked him"your'e office is on 2nd floor,why did you press 5?".Before he could answer my question the elevator doors opened and he lead me to his room.

He took me inside his room, locked the door with his fingerprint and turned towards me.I don't know today he's behaving very weirdly. 

He lead me to the couch and sat beside me and started speaking"Look Neeha,I know you are confused with everything.Listen to me and don't interrupt.I love you.

The moment I saw you I fell in love with you.For the first time I saw you,you were helpimg a girl near the coffee shop five months ago.

I have neither fell in love before nor believed in it until I saw you.

It took only few fraction of seconds for me to realize that I have madly fallen in love with you.

Then only I decided that I will never ever let you go no matter what it takes 

I always kept you near me to see you and hear you whenever I want.You are my strength and weakness.I love you and you belong only to me.There's nothing I wouldn't do to keep you by my side.

There's no way that I would let someone else take away my angel from me

and yeah take rest here. we are getting married this friday that is after 3 days.you can stay here in my room .I'll be downstairs,if you need anything you can use the intercom call there."and slid a blue diamond ring on my left ring finger. gave me peck on the cheek and wished me good night.

"Moosa,wait I can't do this.I know you're a good man and any girl  will be lucky to get you.But I can't marry you.Please I don't love you and my mum won't agree to this.Please understand I know I'm hurting you but please leave me.I'm sure there is a girl for you somewhere who'll be perfect for you."I told him in a pleading tone though my heart was doing a happy dance listening to his confession for some unknown reason.It wanted Moosa not Nakul.I pushed  these thoughts away though I wanted nothing more than to feel his kiss on my cheek again

He roughly grabbed my arms and made me stand "Neeha,I don't  care about your mum or anyone.I love you and I need you.Your'e perfect for me.I don't need anyone else if I have you in my life.I love you with my everything and there's absolutely no way that I would let you go."he said and pulled me into a hug and I also hugged him back.

He kissed my forehead,then my cheeks.nose.chin and gave a small peck on my lips.He pulled me even closer and started kissing me hungrily.I know I shouldn't be enjoying it but it was heavenly.My first kiss was indescribable.I felt some sparks and butterflies erupted in my stomach as they describe in romantic novels.He nibbled at my lower lip and I opened my mouth.His tongue did wonders in my mouth,my fingers were completely inside his disheveled hair and his hands were roaming all over my back.A moan escaped my mouth and he kissed even more hungrily.He drew back when we were both short of air and we were both breathing heavily.

He lifted me up in bridal style and placed me on his bed.He was soon on top of me and started kissing me everywhere my clothing allowed him to.As soon as his lips touched my skin I lost my senses.He slowly removed the saree leaving me only in my blouse and under skirt.

He kissed all the exposed skin he reached my waist and was kissing and biting my navel.I couldn't do anything all my senses went numb and an indescribable pleasure ran through out my body and moans of pleasure were escaping my mouth without my knowledge.He placed wet kisses all over my belly and started attacking my cleavage.

When he started to remove the buttons of my blouse,I got into my senses and pushed him away and covered myself with my discarded saree. He got up,gave a peck on my lips and forehead and left the room silently

Why did I let that happen?and most of all I felt content being with him and a wave of happiness filled my body

How on earth will I face him tomorrow?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

end of chapter 4

Please do vote and comment