Past Is Past

James' POV:
Abigail dragged me to the other part of the house as we started talking, as I placed my hands in my pockets and when I looked at her, I asked, "so, what do you want to talk about?"
"James," she started saying. "What I was told you is the truth."
"What about the past?" I asked as I try my best to look away, but I couldn't as she slowly pushed my head to face hers and told me, "James, that's the past. I've moved on, and so can you."
"Feelings don't change that easily, Abigail," I stated. "They don't."
"You're right," she agreed. "It's hard to change feelings just like that, but it's also possible to change feelings that's never there."
I gave her that look when I turned my head to look at her and say, "what do you mean?"
She held me from my shoulder mad said, "I mean to say that I never had feelings for Lucas, only for you, James."
"What about Josh?" I asked her as she gave me that confused look and said, "Josh? He's just a friend. I met him two years ago."
"Do you like him?" I asked with no hesitation as she gave me that look and respond, "James, he's just a friend. Please do not start with this again."
"I'm sorry," I finally said. "After what happened years ago. I don't know if o could trust you ever again."
"James," she said as I followed saying, "I'm sorry, Abigail."
And I walked away after that as I heard her slightly sighing when I did.
But when I was finally alone, I looked back at her when she isn't looking and she reminded me of the time we used to have together. We were strumming our guitars and singing together, we had so much fun back then. But things had to change. I remember her smile and the lovely voice she had when she's singing. But I ignored all of that and walked away and into the house as I find my way into my room. As soon as I got there, I leaned against my wall and started to think on what I supposed to do about Abigail being here. I still don't know if I can trust her. She's back and I don't know what to do. Plus, Jessica's here and I have to keep her away from the maniacs, she calls her friends, Maya and Lucas. I have to think this through. Do I still have feelings for Abigail or not?

Maya's POV:
When I was finally alone with Riley's uncle, Josh Matthews. I asked him, "what are you doing here?"
"There's something I have to tell you," he stated as I gave him that look saying that I'm listening as he continued, "I don't know what it is, but ever since you stopped being you."
He chuckled as I seemed to be unamused and he continued saying, "I guess what I'm trying to say is that, the way you're matured and how different you are now."
"Yeah?" I stated as he continued when he looked at me, "I kinda like you the way you used to like me."
He held my hand, but I soon took it back when I told him, "I'm sorry, Josh. Like you said long ago. I'm too young for you and you're too old for me."
"Maya-" he called out my name, but I interrupted him when I said, "that still doesn't change the fact that you're Riley's uncle."
"I know, but-" he continued, but I interrupted him when I said, "I have to go and sleep. We have a big day tomorrow, Josh."
"Maya-" he called out my name, but I stopped him when I said, "maybe you were right, Josh. About everything before. I don't know you and you don't know me. I'm too young for you and you're too old for me."
He slightly sigh as I walked away and headed towards my room. I locked myself inside and don't know what I should do. Do I still like Josh? But that's impossible, because people kept telling me that it's just a crush, that I'll grew out of it. And now, I'm hearing this from Josh. Him! He is even the one who told me that we will never work. He even wrote a list of reasons why we can never be together. HE WROTE A LIST- FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! A list of why we can never work. That's when I realized how childish I was being. So I moved on and go ever to Lucas.

Riley's POV:
Lucas is sleeping. And since everybody is busy. Maya with uncle Josh and Abigail and James conversation. So I snuck my way out of the house, so nobody would know that I'm out. I remember when I was dragging Maya and Lucas out of the sables, I saw something there that caught my eye. It was something brown that's been under the ground. Someone dig it in. I don't know who. And I don't know what it may be. But I'm curious to know what it is. So I snuck out na d headed to the stables. As soon as I got there, I looked up at the sky and saw how many beautiful stars there was, so I closed my eyes and felt the wind blowing my hair back.
As I kept walking forward to where I saw that brown thing, I immediately started digging it out my fingers and hands as it unexpectedly started to rain. But it didn't stop me from fudging it out. I just kept digging it out, till I was able to find the diary.
And as soon as I finally got it, with my entire clothes and hair, being soaking wet. I took that brown thing out of that dirty and muddy hole that I dig it from and I started to wipe the mud out of this book that I just found as I immediately noticed that it was the missing diary that my mother, Topanga, gave me before I left to go in Texas with my so-called friends. I was shocked, I wondered what it was doing here in the stables, they have no dog that could've done this. Though if it wasn't a dog, then who would've done something like this?