Party!

India

"So Who's Party Is It?" I Asked.

"It's My Cousins Party"

"They Having It At Your House?"

"Yea, My Mom Was Cool With It" He Nodded.

He Drove In Front Of A Gate And Typed A Code In. The Gates Opened And He Drove Up A Long Path That Ended At A Big Beautiful House.

"This Is Your House!!"

"Yea"

"Your Rich!"

"No But I Wish"

"It's Huge! Promise Me A Tour One Day"

"I Promise" He Stuck Out His Pinky.

I Wrapped My Pinky With His. He Got Out And Opened My Door. He Grabbed My Hand And Led Me To The Back. It Was Lit! Music Was Banging, People Was Dancing, People Was Eating, Some Was Playing Basket Ball On The Court, Some Was In The Pool.

"I Thought You Said This Was A White And Navy Blue Party"

"No I Just Said Wear It So We Can Match"

"Oh, That's True"

"I'm Bout To Go Change You Can Come If You Want So You Don't Be Alone"

"Ok"

I Followed Him Upstairs To His Room, Which Was Huge And Clean For A Boy. I Sat On His Bed And Pulled Out My Phone I Had 3 Text Messages.

BestFrand👯:
Bihh You Done Wit Me? I Ain't Talk To You In A Week! Don't Make Me Come Find Yo Ass

I Laughed Then Replied.

Me:

NO BESTFRAND! I'm Sorry I Just Been Busy And Going Through A Couple Of Situations. Forgive Me?

Jalen😈💉:
Did You Hide The Test?

Me:

No! Please Do That For Me. 😊

DoNOTAnswer😒:
So That's Your Boyfriend?

Me:

Read At 6:15

Ron Came Back With His Pants On But No Shirt. The Guy Has Back Muscles And I Find That Attractive.

"I See You Drooling Over There?" He Smirked.

I Wiped My Mouth, It Was Definitely Dry. He Chuckled And Put A Shirt On.

"How Do You See Me?"

"There Is A Mirror Right Here" He Pointed To The Mirror In Front Of Him.

"Oh, I Feel Stupid"

"But You're Not" He Walked Into His Closet And Came Back With Vans And A Bucket Hat.

"I Know I'm Not"

"Good" He Smiled And Laid On His Bed.

I Laid On His Chest And Played With The Neckline Of His Shirt.

"So Where's Robin?"

"Probably In Her Room Playing Barbies With Other Kids"

"Where's Her Room?" I Asked.

"Right Across The Hall"

I Nodded My Head Slowly And Started Playing With My Nails.

"Come On Let's Go Say Hi"