"No one ever cause my Sister to cry!" Andrea yelled and slammed her head again. Olivia's mouth, nose even ears started to bleed. Olivia just continued to laughed. "THIS IS FUNNY FOR YOU?!" Andrea turned her body and grabbed her by the collar. "You will regret the day you crosses my family!" Andrea grabbed the rope on the table and wrapped around Olivia's neck.

She threw the other end of the rope to Lulu and instantly lulu went to a hook and pulled the rope, making Olivia's body dangling from the ceiling. Andrea grabbed the gun and hit Olivia's body with its handle. "Before you die from suffocating, let me end your life with style." Andrea shoved the shotgun inside Olivia's mouth and pulled the trigger. Olivia stopped struggling and just hanging there.

Andrea pulled the gun away from Olivia's mouth. She reload and aimed it at her stomach. "Disgusting." Andrea said and pulled the trigger. Blood squirted and Andreas face. Andrea turned and threw the shotgun to Lulu. Alexa walked towards her and wiped the blood from Andreas face. "Wow." Is the only thing Anna could say.

Andrea walked out of the bathroom after getting cleaned up. Lulu was sitting on the bed waiting for her. "You fell right back into the torturing really easy. You looked like you never left." Andrea smirked. "Are you sure you don't want back in?" Andrea didn't hesitate. "I'm not going to lie. I loved killing that women but this was a special circumstance. One time deal. I have the girls to think about now."

Lulu stood up and walked toward Andrea. "How is Marsha and Misha doing?" Andrea smiled. "Well they have been better." Lulu wasn't expecting that answer. "Why? Is everything ok?" Andrea looked down. "I caught Christian cheating and kicked him out...for now. But the girls are having a hard time with it. I made them promise not to tell Charlie about it yet. And before you say I told you so, I already know Lucas. You tried to warn me not to marry him but I did ok?"

Lulu lifted her chin. "I wasn't going to say I told you so. I was just going to say 'thank God' a lot." Andrea smacked him. "Yeah that's a lot better Lucas." They both laughed. "Lucas I know we agreed that we weren't going to tell anyone including Marsha that you are her father because of your job and to keep her safe but I'm not sure how much longer I can keep it from her." Lulu just waited for her to explain.

"Marsha and Misha both look like their father. Only thing is they have different father's. Marsha is starting to notice that she doesn't look like any of us. I don't think I can lie to her when she decides to come right out and ask." Lulu wasn't sure how to respond. "Do you want her to know about me?" Lulu asked. "Of course I do. But nothing has changed in all these years." "That's not true. You have changed a lot Andrea." Andrea sat on the bed. "I mean nothing has changed with you. The other day she asked me if she was adopted. She was half joking but I could tell she is wondering. One of these days she is going to ask seriously." Andrea sighed.

"I will support whatever you decide to tell her." Andrea smiled. "Thank you Lucas. You do realize that if I do tell her, she is going to want to meet you." Lulu nodded. "I have thought about that everyday since she was born." They sat in silence for a minute. "You know I never meant for any of this to happen. You and I had already broken up by the time I found out I was pregnant. By then we had grown apart and then I met and married Christian. I guess a different time and place, we could have been together." "I tried to fight for you. I loved you. On some level I guess I always will love you." Andrea nodded. "I feel the same way."

Meanwhile, Marsha was looking for her birth certificate for a school project. She knew right way where all of those things were kept because her mom had gotten Misha's out when she changed doctors and school. Marsha opened the file and took out her birth certificate. She was in a hurry so she just wrote down what she needed and went to put it back. Just as she went to close the file, she saw it. "I KNEW IT! WE DO HAVE DIFFERENT FATHER'S!"..........

SOPHIA'S POV

"Do you get everything?" Tori asked me. "Yup. Everything is in the bag." Tori nodded. After few days, the Doctors finally letting her go home. She's strong enough and she's begging for her to letting go home. "Charlie will come in couple of minutes." Again Tori nodded. I noticed Tori tried to stand up and instantly I went to her side and hold her waist to support her. Tori smiled and thanked me. "I'm tired of sitting and laying around."

"You can't be too active it. The wound still fresh and some of your body still bruised up." Tori nodded. "I know Mom." I chuckled. "Sophia...." I turned to looked to looked at her. "Thank you..." I smiled at her. "Your welcome." I kissed her cheek. On cue, Charlie walked in the room and smile at us. "Sorry I'm late. I have a meeting with the board of directors. They fucking want replaced me. The fucking owner herself from my own company. How dumb is that!"

"What did you do?" Tori asked her. She smirked. Oh no. Charlie smirking will never be good. Well some was good..... During sex.... "I fired everyone. Well the person who suggest it." Tori shake her head. "What? It depend on majority of the vote." Charlie went to the bags and pick it up. "Let's go home."........

*HOME*

I told Charlie to be with Tori in the room but after a couple of minutes she came back. "Why are you here?" "She wants you." Charlie gave me a soft smiled. I walked towards the room and as I opened the door, I noticed Tori was not laying down but sitting in the chair holding something. Tori asked me to sit and I did. "Sophia.... I have something for you." She handed me the file. Again with the files.

"For the kids future." Tori smiled. "Also some for you. From us." I looked back to see Charlie. "What is all this?" Charlie smiled. "It's what we call securing our future. It's Tori's idea. And get ready. Both of you. Let's eat outside. Just the three of us. Andrea will babysit tonight." Charlie said and walked out. What is happening now?!.......

TORI'S POV

I hope Charlie have the balls to asked her tonight. If not I seriously will smacked her head on the table. She already have the ring and everything. What's taking her so Long to say 'Will you marry me?!' But tonight I will help her. Sophia deserved to be love. She have been helping me for days in the hospital, take care of me. She will have Charlie. It's the least I could do. I decided to wear my tight black dress. Sophia too wear a dress but it's white.

I smiled at her. I'll anything for her. Even I have to let Charlie go. She deserved it. If I have to back away, I will. Her happiness is my priority. "Tori you look amazing..." I chuckled. "Thank you precious." I looked at the time and walked to her. I fix every wrinkled in her dress and smiled. "You look beautiful tonight." She blushed. "Lets go before Charlie barging in the door. Sophia laughed.

We both walked downstairs and noticed Charlie was am waiting at the end of the stairs. "My queens." She said and bow. We both took each of her hand and walked outside to see the driver waiting for us. "This is.... Unexpected." Sophia said when we all inside the car. I looked at Charlie and she nodded. I gave her a soft smiled. Whatever happens tonight, I'll make sure Sophia said yes.

We stopped in front of a house and I know this as her private domain when she want to have a little time to herself. This will be perfect! Charlie lead us to the house. She walked across the magnificent living room to the dining room. "Have seat my queens." Charlie said winking at us. "Lets eat." I looked around and impressed by Charlie for preparing what looked like a good meal but I didn't feel much like eating. Sophia and Charlie seemed too busy talking to noticed. Or so I thought. Charlie went and got a bag. Here we go I thought.

She is going to propose to Sophia. "Sophia you have changed me in ways I never thought possible. I am amazed at everything you do and how you take care of this family. I know that you are a big part of why this family works. I love you now and I always will." Charlie pulled out a ring. "Sophia will you marry me?" Sophia gasped but Charlie didn't give her a chance to answer before she stood up and knelt in front of me.

"Tori You are the first person I ever loved. You helped me find myself when I didn't know who I was. You loved me when I didn't even love myself. You are the part that makes this family complete. I cant imagine life without you in it." Charlie pulled out a second ring. I was shocked. This was the last thing I was ever expecting. "Tori will you also marry me?" Sophia and I locked eyes. I was too shocked by this sudden action. I never thought she would propose to me too.......

A/N

COMMENT, SHARE & VOTE

WHAT WILL BE THEIR ANSWER?????

XOXO

JAC