Chapter 6

I snareled and contacted Luke and alpha.

'Get out of there! They're not rouges!'

'What do you mean?!'

My father jumped in front of me and growled. The scruff on his neck stood up and I got low to the ground.

'Come on Isadora! We have to get to the pack house!'

We stood up and turned around to go to the pack house.

'Cute. You really thought you could run away from us.'

'Luke! Hurry! We're surrounded!'

'What?!'

I growled and said nothing.

'Hello your highness hello your magisty.'

My mother bared her teeth at this wolf and stood over me. I was fourced to the forest floor on my stomach.

'Mom...I'll be fine.'

'She's my daughter! Besides...she has a mate.'

'Yeah and it's me.'

I saw Lukes big brown wolf jump out of the trees with the pack fighters behind him along with his father and his father's beta. I smirked at the big wolf in front of us and said nothing. He snarled at me and I growled. I swiped at him with my paw and managed to scratch his nose. He sneezed and looked at the damage. He growled and I saw snow start to fall. I got an idea. I saw a way out to the clearing we just left. It was covered in snow!

'Can you use our powers in wolf form?!'

'Looks like we're about to find out.'

My wolf was all for it. The first chance I saw I went swurving in between the trees and bushes.

'Bring the white wolf to me alive!'

I dogged every wolf he sent after me. I jumped into the clearing and snarrled. I backed up as the wolves stalked me into the clearing. I kept my eyes on them and thought 'A couple more feet. That's it

I heard one growl and jump at me. I did the only thing I could think of. I swiped my back paw on the ground and caused a snow fall on the rogues head.

'If this is all I can do in my wolf body we have a problem!'

'No shit!'

I wagged my tail in a circle and a blizzard hit. I smirked at them and said nothing.

'Hell yeah. What now?!'

I gathered snow up before my paws and stommped on the ground. The snow ball got bigger and bigger. I smiled and barked. It rolled over a couple rouges and I tore them to shreads. Suddenly I saw red again and growled. My wolf hadn't taken over yet so...I was in deep shit.

'Oh princess. Come on out. I don't want to hurt you. I just want to take you home to my pack and have a little fun with you. I don't mean any harm.'

I got low in the snow and closed my eyes.

'What do we do?'

'We blind in and hope he doesn't find us.'

'We're covered in blood!'

'I forgot. Sorry.'

I stood up and growled at the wolf in front of me.

'There you are. You're quite the wolf you know that right?'

I growled and said 'Flirt with someone who cares!'

'I don't want to hurt you Isadora. I want you alive for what I have planned for you.'