chapter 10-Trainning Sucks

I sat up the day I was ment to start trainning. The first thing I did was check on Angel. The day we came home was hard but we managed to push through. I was nervous to leave Luke with Angel alone for the first time since we got home but his mother and the other pack mothers said that they would help whenever needed. The pack guys were more then happy to help look after their future Luna. I didn't know how that was going to work with me taking my mother's place and being the first wolf goddess. But I had a feeling everything would work out in my favor. In the long run.

Angel was sleeping like the good girl she was. I kissed her head and smiled. I heard Luke say "Don't bother the poor girl. She's sleeping just fine."

I smiled and whispered "Just checking up on her before I get ready for trainning."

I turned around and said "How long have you been sitting there?"

He smiled and said "A couple hours."

"You couldn't sleep either?"

"No."

I went and sat on his lap. I curled up and placed my head on his shoulder.

"Be careful trainning today."

"I'll be fine. I'm not some fragile little girl any more."

"You just gave birth two days ago. I worry about you and if you're pushing yourself too hard."

I looked up at Luke and said "I'll be fine. I'll take a break when I need to and drink plenty of water. I promise."

I kissed his head as I stood up to go get ready.

"I'll check in on you from time to time."

"Okay."

He kissed me and I moaned. I heard him chuckle and I pulled away a little bit.

"What?"

"I will never get tired of hearing that sexy noise come out of your mouth."

I laughed as he kissed me again.

'Isadora! Trainning!'

I pulled away and said "Crap. I'm not even ready yet."

"You better run along and dress in your trainning gear."

I ran to our bed room and dressed.

I had on a pair of short shorts a sports bra, tank top and some new gym shoes ment for running. I tied my hair up in a pony tail and braided it up so it would make it shorter.

"Do you know where I have to go?"

"Yes...it's-. What are you wearing?"

"The standered training uniform."

"No. You're changing into some sweat pants and a tee shirt."

I rolled my eyes and kissed Luke's neck. I saw him shudder and I whispered "I'll be back in ten hours. Please keep an eye on Angel."

"Yes dear."

I smiled and ran to the indoor training center. I wanted it to be outside but because of all the ice and snow it wasn't deemed safe. I would have an advantage but no one really cared. No one knew my status anyway and I perfered it that way. I didn't want to tell any one yet.

"So...a newbie?"

I studyed the guy in front of me and said nothing. He was about six feet tall and around 249 pounds give or take his muscals and hair. He studyed me and said "You're the future luna of this pack and you have a snow ablity am I right?"