Chapter 4-Lukes father

I sat in my office and stared at the little blue phone I had in my office drawer. It's the phone to call the king and queen. It's a direct line to their privet chambers. Only to be used for any major reasons. Finding their daughter is a major reason right? Even though she's been missing for eight years.

'Call them.'

I nodded and said nothing. I picked up the phone and said nothing.

Isadora's father

I growled and said nothing. It was nearly one in the morning. It's been eight years and three days since our little girl had been taken away from us and we have no trace of her. My wife just stopped crying over it and the damned phone rang.

"Hello?"

"King Drake this is Alpha Than from the Black Dirt pack in California."

"Yes. What can I do for you?"

"I think we have your daughter here with us."

I sat up and said "What? Are you sure?"

"Yes. But there are a few minor changes to her apperence."

"Such as?"

"Her hair is silver and her eyes are blue green. Also she has shifted and found her mate."

"Thank you. Please...tell us where your land is located and we will come pick her up."

He gave us where his lands were and I said "Thank you very much."

I hung up and my wife said "Drake...what-?"

"Alpha Than called. They have Isadora."

"What?"

She stood up and threw on her travel clothes.

"Let's go get her now."

I called our cars and our guards. I said nothing as we left for California.

(Two months later)

Isadora

I was sleeping peacefully wrapped in Luke's arms when the doors flew open. I jumped out of the bed and Luke pushed me behind him.

"Don't worry it's just me."

We relaxed and Avery sat on the couch in our room.

"You didn't have to come barging in like that."

"Sorry."

She smiled at us and said "So...we're getting special visitors today."

I looked at her and said "Special visitors? What do you mean?"

"It's a surprise. I shouldn't even have told you that."

"How do you know what-?"

"My father is Beta. He told my mother everything."

I sat down and heard "No. You need to shower."

I was pushed into the bath room and said "What the-?!"

"Shower!"

"Okay!"

I started running the water and heard the door shut.

'Is she gone?'

'Yeah. Can I join you?'

I could see the breath taking smile on Luke's face. Little did anyone know but we had already completed the mating process. Like...two months ago. We just knew how to hid our scents really well.