Chapter 15_Decisions

*Polly's POV*

A few weeks have passed and Edward hadn't bothered me yet.I think i can forgive him.I mean he didn't do it on purpose,right?Right.He was stressed about something.And i have to ask him what.I can give him a second chance but if he mess it up again we are done.

The boys were with me these days.We hung out everyday to keep my mind off things and it worked.They asked me to go to Nando's today and as much as i want to go ( i love Nando's as much as i love Niall,ok maybe i love Niall more but that's not my point),i have to stay in and think what i'm going to do with Edward.

I decided to text him.

To : Edward </3

Hey ! We need to talk . Meet me at the park in half an hour.

He replied almost instantly.

From : Edward </3

Alright ! I'll be there xx !

I think it's better if i text Niall letting him know i'll be with Edward so he won't be looking for me at the house.

To : Little Snowflake x

I'll be at the park with Edward.I've made my decision.See you !

I pressed 'send' and waited for his reply.

 *Niall's POV*

 As i read her text my face dropped.

"What happened mate?"Zayn said looking at me.

"She said she's made her decision and that she'll be at the park with him"I said emphasizing the word 'him'.

He pated my back comforting me.

"I just hope she's made the right decision.I want her to be happy Zayn.Even if she's not with me."I said turning to look at him.

"I know mate,i know."He said joining the conersation the boys had.

I sent her a quick reply ..

To : Turtle x

Great ! I just hope you've made the right one.See you at home ! x

Then me and the boys left Nando's and headed home.

*Polly's POV*

From : Little Snowflake x

Great ! I just hope you've made the right one.See you at home ! x

I stared at the screen confused but decided to let it go.I locked my phone and went to get ready.

~

*Polly's POV*

"Hey"He said

"Hi"i said sitting down with him.

"So,uhm,i wanted to tell you that i forgive you.But if you mess up again we're done.I forgive but don't forget."I said lookning in his eyes.

"Of course baby.Thank you so much.I can't explain how i feel right now.And i won't mess up again.So are we ok now?"He said smiling and holding my hand.I nodded and he kissed me.

Little did i know that this was probably the worst decision i've ever made.

*Edward's POV*

Ha.I knew it.She couldn't  stay mad at me for ever.i knew she'd forgive me.that's why i did bother her those past weeks.Now she won't get away that easy from me again.

"Of course baby.Thank you so much.I can't explain how i feel right now.And i won't mess up again.So are we ok now?"I said smiling and kissing her.It wasn't the best kiss i've ever had but it was something for now,right?Right.

We talked about random things for a while but i got bored as hell so i checked on my phone saying it was time to go.I left with a smirk on my face.

Little did she know that this was probably the worst decision she's ever made.

~ ~ ~

*Polly's POV*

Almost two weeks have passed and Me and Edward are perfectly fine.Or that's what i thought anyways.We had a date at the park 20 minutes ago but he hasn't show up.I got really worried so i decided to go to his house and see if his ok.

I walked and walked till i reached his house.I knocked once.Twice.And one more.Nothing.I decided to open the door.

I opened it and walked in hearing some moans from Edward's room.

I opened his door quietly seeing the worst thing i could possibly see.A blonde girl was on top off him.

I opened the door fully so they could see me.

He saw me and smiled.I gasped.What the fuck?He's fucking this bitch infront of me smiling at me.

"What the hell are you doing?"I yelled at both of them.She got off his lap and he pouted.

"What's wrong baby?"He asked smirking.All i want right now is slap that smirk off his face.

"What's wrong?You are fucking that bitch infront of me and you're asking me what's wrong?Well let me make something clear to you.    We are done.   I don't wanna see you ever again.Bye asshole."I yelled at him slamming the door behind him.As i was walking dow the hall i heard him saying something like 'let's continue baby'.

I can't believe he just did that.

I'm so angry and hurt right now.He didn't even say he's sorry or something anyways.

"Can it get any worse?"I yelled at the sky ignoring the glares from the passengers.And right then it started raining.

"Great.Just what i needed"I mumbled as i started running.I made it to my house minutes later.I opened the door slamming it behind me.I ran up the stairs ignoring the boys calling my name.I went into my room and fell on my bed.I screamed in my pillow and started crying.

The boys came in after a few minutes asking me what happened.I just ignored them.They stopped asking and they conforted me instead.Eventually i told them what happened and when i was done Niall was looking like he was about to kill someone.

After a few hours i fell asleep with the boys singing to me.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hellooooo ! I just can't freaking wait for This Is Us.I'm counting down the days.

Anyway,hope you like this chapter and i would like some feedback.And tell me what you think about Edward right now.And i also can't believe that this story has 388 reads in like what?Four days ?Thank you guys so much !

Bye ,

Love you xx !

-Xenia