Cap 24

Cap 24

We were waiting for Eddies parents at the steakhouse down the street "Hey mom, dad" he said hugging them "Hello you guys" they said to us "Hii" I said smiling "Well " his mother start saying looking excited to his father "We want to give your wedding gift now" she continued "Ohh" I said surprised, she took an envelope from her purse and gave it to us. Eddie and I looked to the envelope, them to each other. I got it and opened "Oh my god" was just what I could say, I was speechless "What is it?" Eddie said taking from my hands the envolepe curious "It's it's....a trip to Hawaii!" I said excited "Oh my god thank tou so much " Eddie sayed "It's your honeymoon trip gift" his dad said. We talked and laughted on the dinner, Eddies parents are amazing I realy like them, I soo excited for Hawaii!

At home Eddie and I watch one of my favourite films "the avengers" eating popcorn. When Phil Coulson was about to die I yelled "Noooooooo" and trough my head back, Eddie put the popcorn on the table,hug me and sayed softly "It's alright baby I'm here" "No it's not, he is dead Eddie, DEAD" I said hugging him tighter "How can I make you fell better?" he said and I kissed him bitting my lips. We bouth smiled "Oh yeah girl" he said while turning off the light.