Cap 12

Cap 12

We sautered more for a while and he took me home "I had a great time today Eddie" I said smiling "Me too, one of the bests night of my life" He said giggling and holding my hand"So tomorow lunch time? It's ok for you?" He continued "Yeah, that's fine" I gave him a goodbye kiss and when I was about to enter in the lobby Eddie shouted "Goodnight beautiful!" I turned around surprised, he was making his cheeky face, and I waved back with an awkard face. I love when he does his cheeky face, it's so cute, I love all his faces, everything he does it's cute. I got in the elevator smiling like a teenager after her first date ever, with butterflies in the stomach. I'm falling for Eddie, when I'm with him everything it's diferent, he cares about me like no one did before. This night was amazing, definitely the best I've ever had in my whole life, I realy like Eddie and I love spending time by his side, I think we connect in a way that I can't explain. As soon as I lock the door the phone rings and when I was about to catch it, stops ringing and a voice message stars "Hiii Anna, it's Carol, your sis! I need to talk to you right know, call mee" I could catch the phone before the message ends but I didn't. Everytime Carol calls she wants something, it's never to chat or hang out, normally she only wants a place to stay for a few days and than she's gone, this boders me a little. I would like to have a better relationship with my own sister, but what can I do... She's like that and I can't change her.