Cap 16

Cap16
We were on the sofa watching tv, I was wearing one of his shirts with my legs over him "Hey Eddie look!" I said pointing to the tv all excited "You're on tv,my week with marylin it's on" "Ohh yeahh, hahaha I loved making this film....but it's over" he said ,after laughting a little, with a sad face "Ohh Eddie sorry I didn't want to make you sad" "It's okay don't worry" he said hugging me and smiling "And when is your next audition?" I said trying to cheer him up "It's actually this week, I'm making audition to Jupiter Ascending" he said already more animated "Yeaaah baby this is great, I'm so happy for you, I hope you get the part " I said smiling "I love how you're so supportive, how you're perfect" he said giggling "Eddie I'm not perfect" "Yes you are, you're perfect for me" he said determined

" But I'm not an actress or a model or famous. You live on another world, completely diferent of mine" I said trying to convince him that I'm not all this "This is one of the many reasons I love you, you're not like that girls,fake, you're real. You're beatiful, you are my life, the most real thing in it, you make me feel amazing and I can't get enough. I know this is a rush, I know sometimes it's gonna be tough but I can't hold myself ,I can't slow down. I became more lively after meeting you, I was in a bad relationship, down...and YOU bring me back to life, you showed me a diferent perspective of the wourld, so please don't go" he said gasping, holding my hands and looking me strait in the eye. I was a bit staggered, but after realized all the things he said my heart melted, nobody have ever felt like this about me before, not even my ex boyfriend that I had been dating for 2 years.

"Eddie, look" I said carefully "I love you soooo much that you don't have idea, the first time I saw you was on a tv show and I tought you were the charming, the handsome the tipical hollywood star , but when I met you I realized that you are beyond all this. You're the perfect guy for every girl, you can get anyone you want to, and you whant me?I just feel that I don't love Eddie Redmayne the actor, the famous one, of course I admire him, but I love Eddie Redmayne the cute guy, the funny one, the one that I'm free to talk about every thing, the one that I can always count with...the one that's always there for me, and I'm afraid that this Eddie can go away any time to his other life" I said feeling the tears runing on my face, his reaction was the same as mine "This Eddie will never go, and if he goes you will be with him" he said huging me we and kiss passionately. It was the best day of my life ,now I'm absolutely sure that he loves me and I love him.