Prologue

Please read the first book, Drug if you haven't yet. Because this won't make any sense as you go on.

___

A recap

"I have to go now, Jiminie." Song tells him, breaking the kiss to breathe. Her cheeks are in a bright shade of pink right now from the heat.

"Yeah. Take care, [Name]. Stay safe at all times. Remember that I'll always be here for you even if you're far. I'm just a call, or text away." Jimin says, eye-smiling.

Song giggles, tears already dry. "Did you cry?"

"Of course I did, especially last night." he confesses, blushing. "How could I not?"

"Just asking." Song says, giggling again. "Any ways, bye for real now. I'm gonna see you soon and I'll come back with a better condition, I promise." she gives him one last kiss on the cheek.

"Good bye, [Name]." Jimin bids, kissing her forehead sweetly.

With that, the both of them finally let go.

Although they'll be far away from each other now.

Their hearts will still remain the same and will feel the same for one another.

Until next time...

___

New Zealand

[Name] Song has moved in New Zealand for the past, 2 years and she's gotten used to the culture there. She also became very fluent in English with the help of her aunt and her cousin, Namjoon who followed her flight a month later. She's also gotten a job as a journalist and she gets to travel all around the world. She's already traveled to different parts of Asia like Japan, Malaysia, India, Philippines, China, Vietnam, Thailand, Taiwan, Singapore, etc.

Although she seems to be doing good, she also feels conflicted with her therapy. That's her sole reason why she moved to New Zealand. Somehow, she's gain some process. She remembered half of the stuff in the past like her family and friends. She's in the process of reminiscing one person, however. None other than Park Jimin.

Gosh, how she misses him.

Like the typical, L.D relationships (if they have one) Song and Park have been getting troubles to communicate with each other. They barely had time to contact each other.

Until it completely shuts down.

Song never heard from Park for about a year now. She tried contacting him in numerous ways, but he was not in reach. She has asked her family about him, but they have no idea why as well. She even asked her best friend for 6 years, Jungkook for answers but he remained clueless.

Song was upset. She was 100% sure Jimin still loves her (she fucking waited for him at the airport back then), but she felt desperate when he suddenly just disappeared. She figured something was wrong ever since he became silent. For two years, it troubled her big time. But in those years, she felt like she was only the one loving.

She plans to know what has been up to him, even though it might seem impossible. She doesn't even know where to start, but she should at least try.

"You know, I still can't believe you remembered ton of shit in the past by doing mom's therapies." Namjoon comes walking inside [Name]'s room with a cup of coffee. "I never knew you were capable of doing that."

"It's all because I had faith in myself and everyone, that's why I was able to do it." Song says with a slight smile, writing down notes on her journalist pad.

Namjoom shrugs as he sits down on her bed, making the mattress slightly lower down due to his weight. "Whatcha doing?" he asks, peeking in.

"I'm writing down my schedule for my next report, and it seems that my next stop is at..." Song trails off to check her calendar from her phone. "Seoul."

Namjoon chokes on his drink, as he tries to calm himself down. "W-Well damn." he says in English. "How long as it been since you left from there?"

"Two years." she says, staring at the notes. "I can't believe I'm coming back after such a long time."

"For how long will you be staying?"

"2 months. Which also means I'll have two months to see dad and Seoyun. And of course Kookie." she sighs. "I miss them so much."

"Oh, but you forgot one person."

She looks at him questionably. "Who?"

"Jimin? I can't believe you forgot about him already."

"Oh." Song utters. "It's been a year since we last contacted, Joonie. I don't even know how he looks or sounds like anymore. I have no idea where he is, even. He just disappeared and never came back."

Namjoon shrugs in oblivion. "Probably to stay away from you." he teases.

She glares at his cousin. "Whatever."

"So when you get back to Korea, will you look for him?"

It's her turn to shrug. "Should I?"

"Of course you should." Namjoon says as if he's right. That's the problem, he's always right. "I get that the both of you are no longer together, but you told me you guys kissed at the airport and you still love him. He begged you not to leave before, didn't he? So it means he still has feelings for you."

"Well...." Song trails off.

"If I were you, I'd go look for him. He's somewhere mourning because it's been so long."

"If he misses me, he would still be in reach. What if he blocked me and doesn't want to see me again?"

"There you go again with the conclusions. Just give it a shot, [Name]-ah. You're an adult now, you should act like it."

Song sighs in defeat. How she hates it when Namjoon's correct, will he ever be wrong? "Okay, fine. If I'm not busy, I'll find time to look for him."

"Make time for him." he corrects again. With that, he finally leaves her room and closes the door shut.

She rubs her head in slight stress, before closing her book and dropping her pen. She lies down on her bed blankly while touching her necklace. 2 years with no contact, what could have happened to you? She gets off bed after daydreaming for a moment, plopping her feet inside her slippers. She's decided. I'll go look for him.