Jacob.

I push him and his hazel eyes out of my head and run up the stairs into my new room. I decide that I will go live on YouNow, just because I haven't talked to my supporters in a while and to make myself feel less lonely. I take out my laptop and post on Twitter that I'm going live right now. When I start the livestream, I can immediately feel relief and a sense of security wash over me. 

"Hey guys! It's been way to long since I've gone live," I say when I first start it. After about 30 seconds, there is over 6000 views. Then something my laptop says JacobxSartorius is now watching. I feel my breath stop for a moment but play it off for the camera and the thousands of people watching.

"Okay, I'm freaking out a little bit. So Kasey and I recently arrived at the new house and she went out to get something for us to eat, because food is everything. Anyhow, my stupid self decided it'd be a good idea to watch 'Supernatural,' and you all know how easily scared I get, right?" I say to the camera, looking at the comments for people's responses.

Jess95:
Of course

Livieray46:
Yaaaassss, now continue

JacobxSartorius:
Of course I remember. How could I forget how you used to cling onto me watching horror movies?

Jennafanforever:
^^ damn Jacob why so salty

My breaths feel shallow again, but I continue on. I don't need this form Jacob now. He is not going to make a fool out of me in front of all of these people.

"So it was the episode when there is a blonde girl and she get murdered and then Sam and Dean find out that the killer is a ghost of the first serial killer or something like that, right?" The comments say I'm correct.

"So now I'm super freaked out, and I just thought I should go live because I don't want to be lonely, and because I haven't gone live in forever. I kinda miss it," I say. I continue talking to the camera and my fans, trying to read and respond to as many comments as I can. Someone asks me what the weirdest thing that's happened to me at the airport, and I start to tell it until I'm cut off by a loud noise that comes from an unknown source. My heart starts pounding against my chest and I can feel the colour draining from my face.

"You guys heard that sound too, right?" I say to the camera. That comments confirm that I'm indeed not crazy. I do my best to shrug it off and face my back to the door. 

"Oh yeah! I know this is a little bit short notice, but Kasey and I are having a meet and greet tomorrow at 2 in the mall in NYC. If you guys want to come, you're always welcome to," I say.

"Anyhow, I'll attempt to continue on the question. So at the airport, there was this-" I hear another bang. I look down and squeeze my eyes shut.

"Dude, I am so scared right now," I say quietly. "Do you think-"

"Boo!" Someone shouts behind me. I let out a shrill scream and look to see someone in a Scream mask. I find myself colliding into the floor and fearfully backing up into my bed. When I actually take a moment to listen, I hear familiar laughter. The person takes off the mask and reveals to be Kasey. I let out a sigh in relief and put my hand on my chest. Kasey has to clutch her stomach and kneel to floor because she is laughing so hard.

"What the hell was that for?!" I shout at her.

"I'm sorry! I couldn't help myself!" She says, another fit of laughter starting again. She runs out of the room, yelling back at me, "Oh my god, I'm gonna pee my pants!" She says, her laughter drowning out the further she runs down the hall.

"I'm gonna get you back, Kasey!" I shout at her.

"In your dreams!" I roll my eyes and then realize I'm still broadcasting.

"Well, I think that's my cue to get off. Bye guys, I'll be sure to do this again soon! Hopefully I'll see some of you tomorrow!" I say before I end the broadcast. Kasey comes out of the bathroom and yawns. 

"I'm exhausted from the trip up here, so I will give you the great honour of putting the groceries away," she tells me before heading towards her bedroom.

"Okay. Now I get to choose where to put everything," I say as I walk past her. As I am putting the food in the cupboards, I see that Kasey bought one of my favourite foods, Mac and Cheese. I feel a little spark of excitement as I see this.

After I finish putting away the food into the cupboards, I head upstairs and into Kasey's room to say goodnight and remind her about tomorrow's meet and greet.

I go into my room and turn off my light, jumping into my bed and going underneath the covers. Tomorrow is a new me, a new world, and I hope this takes me to a new place that I can call my home.

This was a really long chapter! 1562 words not including the authors note. Next update is gonna be tomorrow!