Chapter 5

I woke up in Graysons bed. I turn to face him but he wasn't there. I hear a door close so I turn around to a shirtless Grayson. Woah.

"Well you're finally awake!" He said
"Ha yeah I am.. So what's for dinner?" I asked with a smile.
"Steak" he said with a smirk.
"YESS THATS MY FAVORITE!!!" I screamed.

I must've been loud because Ethan came in with a headache asking me to shut up.

"Boys, Amanda dinner is ready!!" Lisa yelled. Can't wait!

I ran downstairs and sat down. This looks so good. I waited until Ethan and Grayson came down to eat.

"Wow Manda you really love steak." Ethan said.
I just looked at him and nodded while shoving a piece of steak in my mouth. Steak is literally the best thing ever!!

"Lisa this is really good, thank you so much" I smiled.
"It's not a problem at all" she smiled back.

We finally finished dinner. Where am I gonna sleep?

"Hey Grayson where do I sleep tonight?" I asked.
"Well you can sleep in my bed, I can just take out our air mattress."
"You sure? I can sleep on the air mattress if you want." I said. I mean he lives here. It is his bed.
"Yeah it's fine"
"I guess"
"Okay I'll go get the mattress" he said and left. I went to the bathroom to change. I put on some music and put my pjs on. I then washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I went back into the room and he wasn't back. I started to fall asleep

-Next Morning-

Today Grayson, Ethan, Chloe and I are going to the beach. It's gonna be really really fun.

Grayson was still asleep so I decided to change into my bathing suit. I decided to wear my lavender bathing suit(shown below).

 I decided to wear my lavender bathing suit(shown below)

Oh shit. I forgot my dress. I hope Grayson isn't awake. I quickly run out and grab my dress and run back to the bathroom. Thank god he didn't see me. I mean I guess it wouldn't have mattered since he's gonna see me like this later. Whatever. I put on my dress and walk out.

"Gray wake up today we go to the beach" I whispered slightly shaking him.
"Mhmmm" he said half asleep. I laughed.
"Okay well I'm gonna go wake up Ethan so you better be up when I get back!" I said and left.

I opened Ethans door and of course he's sleep. I back up a little then start running towards his bed jumping on him.

"Ohhhhh what the fuck!!?" He whispered.
"Ethan chill haha, cmon get up we have to get Chloe and get to the beach." I said seriously.
"Okay okay I'll be ready in 5 minutes" he said going towards the bathroom. And with that I left towards Graysons room. He better be getting ready.

I walk in and he's still laying on the mattress. Guess I'm gonna have to do this twice in a day.
I back up and start running towards the bed, jumping on him.

"Grayson get up!!!" I started slapping his face.
"Whhhyyyy??? And stop smacking me!!!" He said pushing me playfully.
"Okay Ethan Chloe and I are gonna go the . Just stay here if you don't wanna hang." I said walking out. I went downstairs and started texting Chloe.

Me: hey you ready?
Chlo 💩: yeah I am :)
Me: okay we'll be there in like 10 minutes
Chlo💩: okay love you lemon
Me: love you too see you soon

I heard feet running down the stairs. I turned around assuming it was Ethan but instead it was Grayson.

"Oh good, I though you guys left me!!" He said out of breath.
"Please you're the one who planned this" I said.
"Actually you were" he said pointing at me. I thought for a quick moment.
"Oh yeahhhh ha sorry" I smiled very cheesy.
Ethan came down ready and then we left to pick up Chloe.

"Hey guys" she said excited.
"Wassup Chlo" Ethan said looking back at here smiling.

We finally made it to the beach. Once I saw volleyball nets I immediately ran out of the car almost falling.

I grabbed a volleyball and started playing with myself.

"Hey Mandy can we play in little, I wanna taaaannnn" Chloe complained
"Sure" I said with a smile.

I followed them to a spot and took of my dress. I looked at Chloe and she pointed behind me. I looked behind me seeing a Grayson staring at me. Oh god here we go.

"Bro" I heard Ethan say to Grayson.
"Huh what?" Grayson said.
"You're always checking her out like calm down."
"Bro I just can't help it" he said.

Oh boy. I took Chloe's arm and ran into the water.

"Girl what are you doing??"
"What if he try's something on me?" I asked.
"Who? Grayson?"
"Yeah" I assured her.
"Well I know you like him a lot sooo just go with it" she said with a smile.
"Okay" I turned around to Ethan pushing Grayson in the water. That was funny.

Oh god. Grayson is swimming over here.

"Chlo he's coming what do I say??" I said nervously.
"Hey girls" Grayson said. Great.
"Hey" Chloe and I said in unison.

"LETS PLAY CHICKEN" Chloe yells.
"Okay Chloe with me and you two together" Ethan said pointing at Grayson and I.

I got on Graysons shoulders while Chloe got on Ethans.

"You're going down Mandy" Chloe said pointing at me.
"In your dreams shit face" I said laughing.

The game started and I started pushing Chloe, trying to knock her down into the water.

I guess I wasn't strong enough because she was able to come back and push me hard in the water.

I come up to the surface of the water to Ethan and Chloe hugging. Awwww that's so cute!

"It's alright, we'll get 'em next time" Grayson said while pulling me up.
"Yeah next game is volleyball" I said with an evil smirk.
"You wanna do it know?" He asked.
"Yeah let's g-" I got interrupted by Grayson throwing me over his shoulder, running to the volleyball nets.
"GRAYSON PUT ME DOWN NOW!!!" I yelled while laughing and kicking.
"No can do Mandy!" He said
"UGHHHH" I gave up.

Ethan and Chloe followed behind us.

"Oh this won't end well" Chloe said shaking her head.
"Well obviously!" I said excited.
Ethan and Chloe looked at each other scared.

"Let's go!!!" Grayson shouted