Chapter 3

-Next Morning-
I am currently in the shower singing to Breaking Free... Taking it back to HSM.
I rinsed my body, got out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel. I walk out into my bedroom and pick out what I'm going to wear for today: leggings, a plain white sweater, grey long socks and my high top black and white converse.

I lay my clothes on the bed and take out a light pink lace bra and underwear to match. I clip on my bra and slip on my panties. I turn around to put on 'Work' by Rihanna. I start to twerk even though I know I'm not giving anyone a show. When it came to Drakes part, I became full out ghetto. Once the song was over, I went to change it but I first I looked out the window  then back to my phone. I quickly look out the window again and I see Grayson looking at me!!! What??? I look down at myself and realize I'm still in my underwear and bra! I quickly grabbed my things and run to the bathroom. Oh my god... Grayson just saw me twerking.. He saw me in my bra and underwear! This is why I need curtains mom! I get ready and do my makeup, simple wing eyeliner and some concealer. Not too much because I don't like it. I go downstairs and my mom and I leave for another day of school.

-At School-

I walk in the halls and see Chloe.
"CHLOE!!" I scream whispered
"Calm down I don't wanna be deaf!!" She laughed.
"Okay okay but... I was getting ready this morning and then Rihanna came on so then I started twerking because you know I was in my feels and when I turned around I SAW GRAYSON LOOKING AT ME THROUGH HIS WINDOW. He saw me twerking in my bra and underwear." I said really really fast
Her jaw dropped.
"GET IT GIRL" She yelled with excitement while jumping on me.
"No Chloe! We just met. I'm not gonna go fuck around with him. I mean yeah I like him a lot. And I don't really know how I feel when he saw me this morning. Part of me is scared and nervous of what he's going to think and the other part of me is happy doesn't give two shits." I said with a smile.
"But I never noticed he was my neighbor."
"Well now you guys will be closer than ever!" She said with a cheesy smile.
"Well I have to get to class see you at lunch" I said to her and waved.

Biology. Why do we need to know biology if we aren't gonna use it in life. I mean who needs to know the water cycle of they wanna be a doctor? Like wtf?

Here she comes. She's like a giraffe man.
Here he comes Nate garner. This time I didn't sit in his seat so he didn't have to complain.
"Hey thanks for saving me a seat babe" he said with a smile.
What the actual fuck? Babe? I'm not in your lane boo I'm in Graysons so you can swerve over into another lane because I'm not the one.
"Sure" I said with sarcasm.

Only 10 minutes of class then I go to AP Human.

"Remember class to do the review because you have a test tomorrow" she said.

When did she ever say we had a test. I mean I can't take it right? I just moved here.

I walk into my next class sitting in the back. A girl comes and sits next to me smiling. She's weird.

"Hey I'm Lauren!" She sounded cocky. Just like that dude Nate!
"Hey I'm Amanda!" I mocked her.
I start to text Chloe because of how bored I am.
"Ooohh who are you texting? Someone ya like?" She asked with a smile.
"Haha no it's just my friend." I replied back.
"Yeah 'friend'" she said
"Speaking of, my boyfriend and I are going out tonight!" She sails all smiles.
"Oh how nice!! Who is he?" I acted like I cared.
"His names Ethan" she smiled at his name.
No way. Could it be? Ethan Dolan? Could this be the girl Grayson was talking about? It couldn't.
"Ethan Dolan?" I asked to make sure.
"That's him" she said starting to daydream.
I just met the slut that Ethans been dating!?! Oh my oh my.
"Hey we should hang out!" She said interrupting my thoughts.
"Yeah totally!!"

I see Ethan next so I'll just talk to him.

The bell rang.
"Okay well I'll see you around." I waved then left.