Chapter 2

I called my mom to come pick me up from the school. I was waiting on the curb of the road when someone tapped me on the shoulder. Great. I turned around and I was just staring at him. Of course it's him he just had practice like I did. "Hey.. Grayson?" Is that the cute one of short one? I thought. "Haha yeah it's Grayson" he said while sitting next to me. "Sorry I just don't know who's who." I replied looking at the sky. "Well I have a mole on my chin" he said pointing to his chin. "And Ethan has a mole on his cheek." He said pointing to his cheek. Speaking of Ethan where was he?

"Hey um where is he?" I questioned.
"Oh Ethan's hanging out with his girlfriend." He said lowly. Wow Ethan has a girlfriend? Who could it be? "Oh that's nice, she must be pretty." I said with a smile. "Yeah not really" he said looking into my eyes. "What do you mean?"

"Well his 'girlfriend' is a slut and everybody knows it. I don't know how he hasn't noticed yet. I mean she cheats on him, I try to tell him and he just won't listen." He said with sorrow.
I just put my arm on his back. I mean I didn't know what to say. "And it's affecting our relationship. We don't hang out as much as we used to. He doesn't trust me anymore because I 'assumed' she was cheating on him when I saw it happen." I felt so bad but didn't know what to say.

"Aw I'm so sorry" was all I could say. At this point my mom pulled up. "Well I have to go I'll see you tomorrow?" I kinda questioned. He smiled "Yeah text me later" I smiled and got into the car.

"Who was that?" My mom asked with excitement.
"Ugh nobody mom" I said annoyed
"Oh cmon manda who was that cute boy you were talking to?" My mom asked again.
"His name is Grayson" I said looking out the window smiling.
"And you like him?" She asked. No. Yes.
"No I don't we're just friends mom." I said unsure.
"Well alright" she said pulling up to the driveway.

I walk in the house and get immediately attacked by my baby sister. "Minaaa!!!" She screamed. Hey squirt how was your day?" I asked seeming interested. "Fun!!! I had ice cream!!" That explains why she was so hyper. I put her down and went up to my room. Some of you might be wandering why she called me Mina. Well when she was a baby, we had her try to say my name and 'Mina' was what had come out our her so it kind of stuck ever since.

Should I text him? No. That's just weird right? I mean he did tell me to text him later. I pulled out the paper from my pocket and just stared at it. Without realizing what I was doing I grabbed my phone and put in his number. What do I text him? It's just a normal boy Amanda why are you freaking out so much?

Me: Hey it's Amanda.
Minutes later he replied.
Grayson: Hey Amanda what's up?
Me: Oh nothing really I'm just trying to catch up on Teen Wolf hbu?
Grayson: Oh I love that show it's great!! I'm just waiting until Ethan gets home. I'm bored without him.
Me: Oh he's still out?
Grayson: Unfortunately yes
At this point I've lost my train of thought. I have no idea what to say to him. Do I just not text him back?
Grayson: Hey did you forget about me?
Oh my god.
Me: Oh no I'm sorry I was just trying to figure out what to tell you.
Grayson: Yeah that happens to me too but I just go along with it you know.
Me: Yeah, so this weekend my friend Chloe and I are going to the beach.. Do you and Ethan wanna join us?
Grayson: Yeah I'm down! I'll have to see if Ethan wants to go. I'll text you later.

I quickly went to Chloe's contact and started texting her.

Me: CHLO CHLO!!!
Chloe: Yes child?
Me: So I found out that you used to like Ethan Dolan and I think you still do.
Chloe: Yeah I still do but he has that slutty girlfriend :(
Me: Don't worry because I just invited the Dolan twins to join us this weekend at the beach!!
Chloe: YOU DID WHAT???!? Manda Ethan and I haven't spoken in such a long time!!!
Me: You're not mad are you?
Chloe: No I'm actually excited but more nervous :3
Me: it'll all be fine I'm gonna be there so if you choke I'll help you out ;)
Chloe: thanks Manda I'll see you tomorrow!! xx <33

I'm a great friend I thought to myself.

"Mandy dinners ready!" My dad called.