Prologue

Dymin Kempt

I don't have sex with any of my customers, it's strictly business. I'm employed by a company called Purple Kisses. I'm nothing like these hoes out here, doing anything for a quick buck just to get by.

People always assume that I fuck everybody, I hear the rumors but I choose to ignore them. At the end of the day I'm making money, so why stress about some shit that ain't even true?

Business been slow lately, everyone been requesting white girls that would sell their soul for a dollar. I'm fully black, and I love it. It's a shame you got to be one of those to be considered "beautiful." That's why I was surprised when someone bid so much money on me. I thought he was going to be just another nigga looking for sex, but truth is, he was so much more.

Camaro Martez (Mercy)

The person that said money can't buy happiness is a lying ass broke nigga. Money has always been my motivation of doing what I do.

I'm the plug, the nigga who owns the organization. I distribute drugs like it's candy. I worked hard to build this empire, and if it falls, im falling with it.

Im smart about shit I do. I don't be flexing like these other young niggas. I'd be lying if I said I didn't live a luxury lifestyle, because I do. I have a place to lay my head at every corner of this earth.

Bitches was a perk of being a kingpin but I didn't have time to entertain these girls. They pratically threw themselves at me. I would only fuck them when I got bored. It was just something to do. But she was different, she was my drug, and a nigga was ready to suffer the consequences of overdosing.

-------------------------------------

If you copy, there will be consequences. Everything is entitled to me, including the book title. Published April 5, 2016. Copyrighted 2016 ©

*Some Chapters will be Private, So make sure you're following me*
-------------------------------------
Vote! ★
Comment! 💭
Tell friends to read! 💬👥
And add to reading list! 📚