JOEY'S P.O.V

When we got into StarBucks there wasn't very many people there... Just a couple sitting at a table and a girl who look about sixteen in line. Daniel told me to go get us a table...
"What do you want?" Daniel looked at me from in the line
"I'll have what your getting..." I didn't want to make anything to complicated for him, just so he would easily remember what I wanted...
"K..." He responded.
He brought the drinks back to the table and looked at his phone. He must of got a text message about a party because he asked me if I wanted to go to one...
"Sure..." I responded I hesitated a ton. I barley know him. What if something happens?
I was thinking about yesterday and why his parents didn't help him with boxes or anything like that...
"Why didn't your mom help you with boxes yesterday?" I blurted out, regretting it, I think how stupid I am to ask that question...
"She's in Massachusetts."  He replies with a smile. The only reason Nicole and dad were here is because Nicole wanted dad to see me again... Which was nice...
I take a sip of the drink... I still have no idea what it was...
"How much was it?" I ask, I want to pay him back because, why not?
"It's fine. It's on me."
"Oh, thanks." I say with a slight chuckle of embarrassment.
"When's the party?" I ask.
"It's..." Daniel checks his text again. "...Tomorrow, is that okay?"
"Perfect" I add.
I'm actually really excited to spend this year with Daniel. He seems funny.