DAY 1 | DANIEL'S P.O.V

It's been silent all day until around 10 o'clock when I asked him if he wanted to go to StarBucks...
He flipped out. But he said yeah...
"K, let's go." I said.
I left because I thought he was behind me, but I guess he didn't put his shoes on yet... Oops...
I was already half way down the hallway when I heard him running towards me. I looked back because I thought he was a killer trying to kill me and my boyfriend... I'm not mentally dating Joey... There's a part of me that knows he's straight. But I also can tell he's gay. Which is great if he is... He's honestly really cute. When we reach the parking lot, I unlock my car so Joey can know where my car is too...
The wind plays with his hair, making it look like a goddess. I get in the car and he gets in the passenger seat. I start the car and turn on the radio,
"Where are you from?" He asks with a smile on his face. I notice his teeth are really white. I think to myself why does he have all this whitening teeth products? He still uses them... Is he trying to make his teeth transparent or something?
"Massachusetts..." I reply.
"So was I!" He got really excited...
"Boston..." He added
"I grew up really close to Boston actually..." I said trying to stir up a conversation. He looked at me like I was a freak. But I knew it wasn't like that. I kinda wanted him to ask me which town it was. But whatever.