His hands took a tight grip of the papers, wrinkling them in his hands. "This is bullshit." He threw it forcefully on the ground then stomped out of the room.

My sobs were the only sound I could hear now. I love Harry. I love my children. And now he left, and the moment the kids wake up and ask where their father is, what am I supposed to say? I don't even know if he's coming back.

Suddenly I had this urge within me, craving for my husband's comfort. I began to miss him and I trembled, wishing him to be here to hug me and tell me everything's going to be alright. I weakly stood up and opened his closet just so I can smell his clothes that was stained by his sweet aroma. I was still crying and I don't know how to make these tears stop falling.

Not until I came upon this box that was on the very top shelf. I haven't noticed it was there before. Out of curiosity, I stood up on a stool and reached for it.

In my hands was a velvet box, the size of a shoe box, probably about 12 years old. I knew that because on top of the cover were four written numbers, 2010. I got back to bed and opened it, slowly lifting the lid.

I smiled a bit seeing pictures of him and the lads when they were still in the X Factor. There were lots of it, almost being the only things filling up the box. Then I saw pictures of me sitting on my window ledge. Then there were pictures of us, getting all cozy with each other. My heart was beating faster in my chest and there was only one thing in my mind right now...

Harry.

I rummaged down the stuff deeper and looked at every photograph that was there. At the bottom of the box was a cd. The front cover was a picture of John Mayer and the title Free Fallin. Wanting to ease the moment and probably listen to some of his favorite songs, I opened the case and found not a John Mayer album. It was a plain white cd with a writing that read "If It Actually Happens." I immediately inserted it in the player in the bedroom and pressed play.

"Hey!" Harry's 16 year old face popped on the tv screen. "Louis does the red light mean it's recording?"

"Duhh!" Louis answered, not appearing in front of the camera.

Harry was sitting at the bottom of the stairs, looking all sleepy and tired. His curls were messy and out of place. He just sat there, looking at the camera.. Looking at me.

"Are you just gonna sit there and do nothing?" This got to be Zayn's voice.

"Calm down! I'm thinking about the right words to say! I don't wanna sound cheesy you know." He replies, a bit annoyed. I laughed to myself, the tears now beginning to dry up on my cheeks.

"Hey, Abbie. Uhh.. Okay so last night, the boys and I had a little fun. We played truth or dare. Niall admitted he had a crush on you the first time he saw your picture in my wallet. Weird, but yeah he said so when he picked truth and he called dibs on you. I kept silent and little did it come into my mind he considered it as me approving.."

I giggled with his words, seeing him roll those emerald eyes I always adored.

"..I myself have chosen or. It was supposed to be a joke but I didn't know the boys included it in the choices, being both truth and dare. So my dare was to record a video diary at dawn, so basically it's 2am now. Niall and Liam are fast asleep while Zayn and Louis will be helping me out as I tell the truth part. Oh and since I asked for help, I have to say two truths.."

Damn I wanna poke those dimples!

"First truth.. well the boys wanted to know why I'm calling you Baba. You've been asking me the same question since months ago but I never got to actually answer why. So hereI go. You see before my grandparents passed away, I would always spend time with them in their house. And when grandma died, it hurt grandpa so much that he got so weak. Every night he mourned and I was there trying to comfort him. Days when I thought he was getting better, he told me the story of how he and grandma met. She called grandma as the most beautiful and bright angel sent by God to him. He told me that someday, i will find my own baba too and that i should never let her slip away.."