Chapter 24: A Time For Us

Start from the beginning

"Wait, really?!" This time his eyes widened and he was looking straight at me. "I love you Paul!" Then he dropped the call.

"Did he agree?" Niall asked.

"To what?" I questioned, confused.

Harry stared at me for a while, his lips slowly stretching to form a weird smile.

"What??" I asked again since no one answered me.

"You.." He paused for a minute, creating some thrill in the moment. "..are going with us on tour!!!"

"Really?!" I screamed feeling over joyed.

"Yeah! Paul got your tickets ready and we are gonna have more time together!!" Wow, I've never seen Harry this much happy before. His curls were bouncing on his head as he continued speaking. "This is gonna be the best tour ever!"

"Wait what about Barbara?"

"I'll tell Gemma to cover your shifts!"

I shook my head, "She won't approve to that!"

Harry wiggled his eyebrows, "Black mails usually work especially between my sister and I."

Eleanor took hold of my hand, "C'mon babe. It's gonna be just like before!"

"Easy for you to say." Perrie and Danielle said in sync. I guess it wouldn't be just like before since the gals won't be complete.

"What do you say?" Niall puts a hand on my thigh, which I gently shoved away.

"Uhh.." There was complete silence in the car. "Fine!"

"Yes!!!" The boys plus Eleanor exclaimed. The two other ladies were a bit sad and wished they could be with us.

Zayn had his fingers intertwined with Perrie's, "Don't worry babe. I'll be seeing you every night." It was a whisper but since his voice was deep, I could hear it cleary. Damn was he so sweet!

"You okay?" Liam asked Dani who was sitted accross him, looking blankly at the window.

She showed him a weak smile, "Perfect."

*****

We were in the Mexico arena early in the morning for the boys to have their sound check. To be honest we were all tired and jetlag is hitting on us. Zayn even had to lie on the couch for a while and skip the session just so he can regain some energy.

Liam and I walked our way together to tour the center stage.

"This stadium.." He began to speak, scanning the area. "..is so huge!!"

"Kind of creepy too. I can't hear any fans screaming!" I joked. This place was indeed super big and wide that it could hold more than 200 000 people!

"What happened, Liam?" I popped, breaking our silence.

"What?" He asked, avoiding eye contact.

"You know what I'm talking about."

He was silent for a moment, until he let out a sigh. "Management wanted to break her apart.. destroy her. The fans went crazy and all, affecting me as well."

"What did you do?"

"I wanted to protect her. I needed to protect her. But Abbie, believe me, I never wanted to hurt her." This was the time when I regretted asking him the question. His eyes showed me signs of weakness, that maybe at some point, he would break down and cry.

"I'm so sor-"

"Aaabbbbiieee!!!" Someone hugged me from behind, lifting me off the ground. As soon as I got myself back on earth, I turned around curious to see who did it.