WTF

okay well i was returning home from football summer coaching on the bus. as it gets over at about 5:30 pm by the time i change and get to the bus stand, it becomes 6'o clock. well i caught a bus at 6:30 and i sat on one of the seats near the front. actually right behind the driver's seat. well anyways, at this time, the streets are usually really crowded so the whole journey was really slow. so, like i always do, i plugged in my headphones into my cell and listened to a few songs, checking wttpad at the same time obviously. well anyway, we were standing in this one stop for a really long time and there was mo traffic ahead of us or a red signal (as if the drivers obey them anyway). since i was right behind the driver, i could clearly see him turning around and shouting at someone. i couldnt hear anthing as i had my headphones on. the guy sitting next to me was also looking to my left at shouting at someone. i got a bit curious and took out my headphones. as soon as i did, i realized that it wasnt just those two people arguing, it was everyone on the bus arguing with one person. who was this one person you may ask, well he was a homeless guy. a homeless guy i knew. i would see him everyday on the street where my stop is. i would always talk to him and give him 10 or 20 bucks depending on how much i have. i even bought him a set of clothes last christmas. i was surprised to actually see him on the bus. his stop..... well the stop where i get down and usually see him is about four to five stops away. i wondered what he was doing here ? well anyway, back to everyone arguing with him. the conductor asked the guy if he had a pass or needed a ticket. he said that he had a pass, and the conductor didnt believe him so e asked the homeless guy, ravi kumaran, to show it to him. kumaran searched through his little jute bag, but couldnt find his pass. immediately the conductor started abusing him. i mean what the actual fuck. he started to dishonor him verbally. he asked him how he would have a pass. he asked him how he even dared to get on a bus, being a homeless person. i felt utterly enraged by his attitude. not just because i knew the guy, but how could he just be so cruel. he mustve forgotten his bus pass, or maybe even lost it. and besides, the ticket only cost 9 ruppees. couldnt he just do the poor guy a favor. he himself was disabled and was unemployed because of his physical condition. he had showed me his certificates. he has a degree in engineering, but no one is willing to employ him, because of his physical condition and appearance.  its  not like he wanted to be like he is today. its what god has given him. thats his fate. people should not be able to judge people for such reasons. well anyway, they were pushing the poor guy around and they were trying to get him off the bus. ravi p,leaded for someone to buy him a ticket,  but no one was willing to do so. he was sitting right next to an employee of an IT company. im not judging a guy by his profession, but the ass siting next to him just got change for a hundred from the conductor. he couldve easily lent the guy the small sum of 9 ruppees, but he had shown his true nature there. his place was 5 stops away ! what would a disabled old guy do such a long distance away from his home. he pleaded and pleaded for someone to give him a ticket, but no one even responded. they all demanded that he gets thrown off the bus for delaying their time. i told the conductor that i would pay for the ticket,  but he didnt accept the money. he said that people like him will always put on shows on the buses and try to get a free ride. i explained to him how i knew the guy and finally got the ticket from him. i went and gave the ticket to ravi and he thanked me. 

at our stop, me, ravi and several others got down. at his little shed, ravi started to sob. honestly, i couldnt really blame him. he showed me his pass and cried because if he had just have brought it he wouldnt have felt so ashamed.

WTF IS THE MATTER WITH PEOPLE !!! why cant they just help a guy when they need it the mkst. i mean its not gonna hurt anybody. its not like if you gave the guy 9 ruppees, youre gonna go bankrupt. i mean seriously ! i just cant stand such people. the poor guy made an honest mistake. who are we to judge him. its not like everyone is freaking perfect.