M⃒a⃒r⃒k⃒e⃒d⃒ (P⃒a⃒r⃒t⃒ 7)

Jeff was nearly dragging me, I didn't want to have whatever was coming. "WALK! I'm getting tired of dragging you!" He yelled. I stood up, but walked slowly.

In the distance, I could see a tall figure. The closer I got, the more clear it came. It was The Slenderman. It was no surprise. When I was finally facing Slenderman, he stared down at me, with that pure, pale, white faceless, face. "Welcome to the Creepypasta family, Raven." Slenderman said. He grew a mouth and smiled. I had no idea he could talk? Or smile!

Behind Slender, all the Creepypastas were staring at me. Every, single, one. "I am very glad you're not on Zalgo's side, Raven!" That same guy that was throwing rocks at my window said that. He patted me on the back. "Uh, ok... What is your name?" I said. He replied "Masky. Call me that." I sorta smiled "Okay."

It took me years to remember and get used to every Pastas' face, especially their names... The ones I can always remember clearly though, are Masky, Jeff The Killer, and Slenderman of course! They all made me feel welcome. At first it terrified me, but now, the Creepypasta family is where I belong, and I always will belong here.

I also realized, that every single pasta was also marked! They all had the proxy symbol, on their wrist, in the same spot like mine. to show that they were on Slenderman's side, and not Zalgo's. Though I've never seen Zalgo, but a lot of Creepypastas have been telling me Zalgo isn't a good guy, at all! Either or, I'm happy Slenderman found me, and I was taken out of my boring reality. Time to live in my forever fantasy with the Creepypastas!