Chapter 9:

Anna's POV

I slipped my sunglasses on and started to drive. The drive was four hours long. The kids slept the whole way. Almost the whole way except for like the last 10 minutes. We came to a house. It must be the alpha's house.

It was sort of a log cabin type but had stone on the outside

It was sort of a log cabin type but had stone on the outside. It had a nice flower bed on the side of the garage. Niklaus pulled up infront of one of the garage doors. I pulled up next to him and got out. I unchained my other truck from my blue truck and put it in park. I went back and took my kids out of the truck. Niklaus was standing near me with his kids next to him.

Raelyn ran up to me and asked,"Mommy is this our new home?"

I bent down and said,"Yes Raelyn. This is our new home. They are now part of our family."

Niklaus said,"There's 8 bedrooms so sharing is in order. 9 bathrooms and everything else a house has. And a couple of surprises here and there."

Niklaus grabbed my hand and I said,"Kids come on."

We went into the living room and Niklaus said,"How bout Raelyn and Reagan share a room. Skyler and Sydney share a room. Ryder and Robin. Riley and Ryan. Then Saxon, Shawn and Samuel share. Then me and you share. "

I went outside and grabbed my kids luggage and went inside. I led Raelyn and Reagan to a room painted light blue. The furniture was white. There were two beds. The bedspreads were light blue and white. I unpacked their clothes and toys and left them there. I went to the living room and led Ryder and Robin to a room painted dark blue. The furniture was black. The bedspreads were dark blue and dark green. I unpacked their stuff and left them. I led Riley and Ryan to a tan room. The furniture was black. The one bed spread was brown. The other was red. I unpacked their stuff and left.

I walked to my truck and grabbed my three bags of stuff. Niklaus took two from me when I walked into the living room. Niklaus led me to a room with double doors. The room was painted gray. The furniture was black. The bedspread was gray,white and black. There was a walk-in closet with his clothes in half of it. The bathroom was gray. It had double vanities, a shower and a tub. I unpacked my stuff and put my stuff in the bathroom.

Niklaus said,"I have a surprise for you follow me."I followed him downstairs and through the living room and dining room. It led me to this amazing kitchen.