chapter 4

Once again I'm winging it, why can't I just wait for ideas to come to me instead of seeking them out blindly? Natsu will be OOC. And I still have not read any Natsu x reader stories. 

Gramps let me join the guild, I got an icy blue it may not make sense now, but it will later, trust me I'm the Doctor, sorry had to on (b/p) (body part). I went out to the main area and sat down at the end of the bar, with my hood up, drinking (f/d). 

Natsu's P.O.V

I wanted to know more about (y/n), after he was released from the infirmary, and got his mark, he went to the corner of the bar. "Hey, (y/n)!" I called to (y/n) as I made my way over to him. 

Your P.O.V  Sorry about all the P.O.V changes

I looked up a little, and saw Natsu sitting near me, I turned my head back down to my drink. "Yes?" I asked nervously. 

"I was wondering if you wanted to do a mission with me?" Natsu asked me.Why does Natsu want to go on a mission with me? 

"Why?" I asked in a dry manner.

"Well, you're new to Fairy Tail, so maybe we can be friends." Natsu said, giving me a big grin. "And I want to get to know you better."

"Why?" I asked again, Natsu's grin disappeared.

"Do you not want us the be friends?"

"You wouldn't understand."

"Is it because of how you look?"

"No! It's my magic. I hate it."

"It can't be that bad."

"I'm a fire dragon slayer. And because of it, my life was ruined." I said, before standing up and walking away and out of the guild.

Edit: much better don't you think.