A/N - Let's Talk Guys <3

^^ I find that gif cute XD ^^

Me: Hello my fellow Sharkies!! Mama Shark here! Hope you guys are doing well today! ..... erm i forget what to sa-

Mark: *taps my shoulder, hands me a card (script)* you were suppose to say this my dear..

Me: *blushes* o-oh yeah yeah.. *reads card* AHHH YES.. THANKS MAARKIMOOOOO!

Mark: *jumps* Oh God.. dont do that..

Me: sowwie dear.. ANYWAY! According to this card script, im gonna talk to you guys about some stuffzzzz. Firstly, do you guys like the 'Battle of the Couples'? I mean that is J-Fred x Reader and it will be published later and also, it will  be a Mini Series.. who knows maaaybe ill do 'Battle of the Couples' Vanossgaming crew edition too? Really hope you guys like it!!

Mark: *reads another card*  Secondly, this card states that, do you guys want to do a QnA? Like knowing more about the author?? If yes, ask her!

Me: Yeah! I'll be really happy to answer them! Just ask some random ass or funny questions .. XD

.
.
.

Mark: *clears throat* another one *hands another card* last one.. ill leave you alone to talk to the readers *smiles, walks away*

Me: Oh erm.. *clears thoart* on a serious note, i just wanna thank all of you guys for reading this book. Even if you dont comment or vote, i will still thank you guys. You guys are a really awesome readers and i love you guys for that. Ill try my best to update more content and yes, the S.M.E.F (MarkXReader story) too. Ill really try my very best to update. Just give me time.. and just.. thank you so so much for understanding me. Im sorry if I kept on thanking you guys but i really mean it.

I have some problems here and there and kept on getting sick because lack of sleep and stuff but im trying my best to stay really strong and still trying so hard to update but i just feel like.. i failed you guys because ill always publish late and all that stuff.

And also.. to the mysterious person. Thank you so much for helping me out. You helped me out so much and i really appriciate it. I know you dont want to show yourself but one fine day.. you guys (the readers) will know her (mysterious person).

So really you guys are just.. awesome and amazing. You guys meant so much to me. So thank you again.
I just wish i could hug everyone of you!
Love you guys so so much!

xoxo
Mama Shark ♡

(Ok this A/N is quite long.. hope i didnt miss out a thing.. '^-^)