Markiplier - Memory Loss

Im sick :P

Anyway, i just wanna say thank you for reading/voting/commenting this oneshot book!

No no.. im not gonna end it!

Im just.. you know shock and happy that you guys read it. I always think that my stories are just boring and stuff.

So thank you so so much. I wish i could hug everyone of you. I mean like i love you guys so much! <3

(I will have to take time publishing oneshot/stories. My internet just sucks so bad and i wanna cry XD and sorry if there are any spelling/grammar errors in this oneshot)

------------------------------

[Mark POV]

I look at my side and see a beautiful lady sleeping soundly.

(Y/N).

I shouldn't be laying beside her but i cant help it. I just miss her being by my side always. I miss waking up beside her and look at her sleeping peacefully. I miss hugging and kissing her.

She have been my girlfriend for almost 3 years but something bad happen.

We got into an accident and i am perfectly alright. Just a fractured arm but..

.. she got a memory loss.

For about 2 months.

She forget about how we met.

About our relationship.

About our fun and hard times.

About me.

Sometimes, i just wish i was me to have it but she would feel the same.

Feeling hurt, sad, angry that she couldn't remember but at the same time happy and relieved that she is still alive and wiling to still stay in the same house as me.

I stare at her and didnt realise that she is awake till she accidentally push me off  her bed.. well our bed.

"Omg! I am so so sorry Mark!" She squealed and cover her mouth as she tried to pull me up.

"I-Its okay.. im fine." I said, brushing my shirt and adjust my glasses. I look at her and she frown.

"Why are you crying?"

"I-I am? .. oh its nothing. And im sorry."

"Its okay Mark.."

"I should .. go. Yeah .. go and make us breakfast." I sigh and left the room.

[YOUR POV]

I really felt sorry for Mark. I mean like. I am his girlfriend for goodness sake! For almost 3 years! But i couldn't remember anything. I wish i remembered but i just can't even remember anything about him.

Him and myself dating.

Him being my youtuber boyfriend.

Him!

Im sad. Im angry. But im happy that Mark still stay by my side, helping me remember about him. About us. But nothing. Just nothing. Theres not even a tiny bit of memory about him. All of this emotions and this events are killing me.

Im hurt.

And i know..

Mark do too.

I am suffering to remember.

Mark is suffering to make me remember.

But he stay strong and stayed by my side no matter what.