Mini Ladd - Hello

Dont play the song yet <3
Song: Hello - Adele

.

.

.

Two kingdom.

The Unicorn Kingdom and The Ladd Kingdom.

Living side by side.

They lived happily together.

Even their child.

The Unicorn Kingdom family have a beautiful princess named (Y/N).

The Ladd Kingdom have a handsome prince named Craig.

Both of them love to meet each other in between their kingdoms.

They would meet each other in the day till their parents call them back to their castle when Craig was 10 and (Y/N) was 9.

Craig, at the age of 13, fell in love with her.

Both of them went to Royalty School or High School and had been really close since then.

Years later, Craig found out that (Y/N) had to go to another country for Collage, a normal school for everyone, far away from him and it hurts him.

Both their parents tried to sort things out but ended up shouting at each other.

Both of their parents decided to bulid a large wall in between their kingdom and since then, Craig and (Y/N) stop meeting each other.

(Y/N) tried to do something but she kept on failing.

No one knows but actually, (Y/N) fell in love with Craig too.

No choice, (Y/N) have to still move to another country for Collage.

And both of their kingdoms are never gonna live together again.

*PRESENT TIME*

[YOUR POV]

Its been 5 years I have been in California for my collage. My parents told me to by royal self and of course I followed. One of my body guards would follow me around even in school. In school, everyone respects me and I would sometimes told them not to.

I just miss home. But my collage is gonna end soon so that great!

My thoughts are interupted by some truck stopping beside my driveway.

"New neighbours!" I shouted and get dressed.

Im wearing my (F/C) knee dress with white thin belt around my waist and white flats.

"Let me just bake them cookies as a welcome" i smiled to myself, wearing an apron and start baking with the help of my helpers.

"And... done! Thank you guys!" I said to my helper and they nod, smiling. I place the cookies nicely on a golden tray and one of my helper took out my apron.

I walk out of my front door, with one of my guards, and look at my new neighbour house. The trucks are gone... and wait .. there's 2 guard infornt of their porch step. They look scary.