Chapter 11

Izzy's POV
Daddy put me in school, he put me in school!
Calum is dropping me off, right now, I'm sitting in the back, pouting. Calum said" what's wrong, shortcake?" I said" daddy doesn't want me anymore that's why he's sending me here." Calum stopped the car and turned around to face me, he said" no! Don't you dare say that. Luke loves you, he could never get mad at you, let alone, get rid of you." I pouted, Calum said" Do you want to go or not?" I said" go." He nodded, then started the car again.
We got to the school, he said" I can't go in, but just go to that class on your papers. Okay?" I nodded, he leaned back and kissed my head, Mikey's picking you up, I'll tell him to take you some places." I nodded, happily, Mikey and I always have the crazy fun times.
---
I walked into the class and saw everyone's eyes on me. My lip quivered, and I quickly sat in the back. The teacher said" okay, class, we have a new student today, Izzy Hemmings." Everyone looked at me, Dash popped up next to me, he whispered" it's okay, see, I'm here." He rubbed my hand, and kept me calm.
---
It's recess, I'm swinging, Dash is next to me. He said" why'd you dad send you here?" I said" he thought it'd be good for me." Then I was pushed off, I whined and turned around to see a boy, Dash was mad now, dash walked to me and said" come on." I grabbed his shoulder and stood up, the boy followed us and kept tripping me. I looked at him, I said" stop! Stop it!" He said" no thanks."
----
I walked outside to see Mikey, leaning against the car, I ran to him and hugged his stomach, he said" hey, whoa, whoa, what's wrong?" He lifted me up and put me in the car, and then got in, and started driving, after a few minutes, we stopped and he came to me and lifted me up, carrying me. We stopped at a bench, he sat down with me on his lap, he said" hey, what happened?" I said" a boy kept messing with me." He said" it's okay, Mikey's got you." He held me, I gripped his shirt in my hands. Dash came up next to us, he gave me a small soft smile. I smiled back, Dash said" it'll be okay." Then he disappeared, he's probably going to my room. Mikey said" ready to go home?" I shook my head, he said" how about we got get some pizza, and go home and watch lion king 2." I smiled and nodded, he stood up and lifted me over his shoulder, I laughed saying" Mikey!" He laughed and walked to the car, he put me in and then got in driving.
----
Once we got home, Pizza in our hands and ready to watch Lion King 2. We put in the movie and started watching, I cuddled up with Mikey. Soon, Daddy came down, he said" hey, sweets, how was school?" I pouted and ignored him, Mikey got up, I made grabby hands, he said" Calum! Get down here!" Calum ran down, Mikey said" go cuddle with Iz." Calum nodded and came to me, he wrapped his arms around me, he's like a giant teddy bear. I snuggled into him and smiled.
Luke's POV
Mikey looked at Izzy and Calum cuddle before grabbing my arm and pulling me into the kitchen, I said" what Mike?" He said" a kid kept picking on Izzy today." I said" what?!" He shh'd me, I looked at him, I said" okay, what am I expose to do?" He said" I don't know."