I don't do School

Chapter 3:

Lalita*

After having that memory I'd hardly sleep longer than an hour a night. 'I think it's just being in a new home it what's making me so restless'. It sucks to remember that day, it ruined everything for me. When that rouge attacked me, he bite into my skin all over and hit a vein that motioned how I change into a wolf but because of him I can no longer change. I can still talk to my wolf but hardly she's so weak since she can't get out. Anna, that's the name of my wolf I hardly know what my fur looks like anymore. After that night I woke up in the hospital supposedly months later I think it was 6 months from what I was told my healing was slowed because of my faint connection with Anna. I don't remember having my parents look at me directly and my sister never visited me after a while I gave up hope on them all. But I do remember my sister's mate sitting in a chair next to me crying saying it was his fault I never could figure out why he said that. When I was released from the hospital I was still treated differently none of the other kids in the pack would play or talk to me for a long time. So I decided to stay out all day and night long and see if they noticed, or even had a hint of worry of course there was none. A faint yawn snapped me out of my thought coming from my left I looked down and saw Little Shy-shy stretching her little arms making a squinty face as she did so. I looked over to my right and saw it was only 6 am.

"Good morning baby" I said tickling her side making her smile.

"Why are you up so early?" I ask as if she could answer me.

"Are you hungry this early?" And as my answer Shy rolled over from off her back and crawled onto my chess and fell back asleep.

"Guess not" I laughed and closed my eyes to catch another hour.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up slowly rubbing my eyes when I opened them I noticed Shy sitting up on my stomach sucking on my Binky looking so sweet.

"Are you fully awake now?" I asked. She giggled so I take that as a yes.

"Good let's finish unpacking and getting your room down."

I move Shy onto the middle of the bed and careful sit our suitcase next to her. I begin putting things away in draws in my room that the moving but in for me when I noticed how nice my room actual is. It's got cream walls a nice sized closet with a attached bathroom it's a plain bathroom but when I get done put personal belongings in it, I know it'll look good. As I turn to go back to my suitcase I notice Shy-Shy was gotten inside of it and is looking at me with her arms stretched out towards me.

"Okay, okay I guess I'll finish packing later huh? Let's go look at your room" I say.

I pick her up and walk across the little hallway and open the door to her room so far her room looks nice her purple crib is against the left wall next the window in front , her purple dressers is in between the two windows and her closet with little of her cloths in it and her shoes as well. She was a little corner with her changing bed and toys all over. All she needs is for me to get her pictures and posters up along with her baby rug I bought for her.

"Do want me to finish your room first before we go out for breakfast and things" I look at me and she's staring at her room in awe as it's the only thing in the world so I decide to put her down and get to work. I'm finish in no time since her room is almost done from the beginning with just little of two boxes. I turn back to Shy-Shy and she her playing with her toys so I leave her to it and walk into the front of our apartment flat. The kitchen is to my left it's really nice wooded floors and nice cabinets with marbled counters. It came with a refrigerator and dish washer which will be never good for me, a pantry for more stuff and I notice a stove and oven top which looks good and to my right is the living room our couch set nicely in across from the TV on next to our shelves. And I see our little dinner table little bit closer to the wall near the window and door. I smile at how nice it looks it so far. I go back into my room and get dressed for the day and go into Shy's room and get her dressed. I grab her baby bag and my purse and keys and leave the house as is so we can go get some food.

After breakfast I go grocery shopping so we woke have to have fast food tonight. When I'm done getting ever thing we will need. I drive home and slowly begin caring things inside the house. As I'm putting up the food in the fridge and my phone goes off. I notice it's an unknown number. 

"Hello?"

"Lala?" It's the police officer assigned to watch out for me. 'Ugh! What does he want' I think.

"What do you want?" I say rudely.

"Rude much?" I hear laughter in his voice. "Anyways I calling to make sure you made it Texas so I guess you have"

"Yeah we made it safely thanks I guess."

"No problem. Oh and just to let you know you've been into James Madison High School as of yesterday so be ready Monday ok? Bye now" and hangs up.

I'm stuck standing there mouth agape and what I just heard. Me, having to go to School I stopped going along time ago and did Home School with a nice old lady. But School as in with other people my age....

No! I don't do School.