Did Kidnapping just get Better?

Summer's POV

When I woke up, the last thing I remember is being hit by Michael because I wouldn't cum. Stupid right? I think it is. I still have my mouth taped, but not my eyes. I am in a pretty big room, with white everywhere. The door cracked open and I pretended like I was sleep.

"Michael I don't want you keeping her trapped like that. She never did you any wrong." I heard a woman say.

"Oh Taylor don't start. You know why I did this, and this is important. Now why won't you go home to your family, and I will keep Summer."

I heard her sigh. "Whatever Michael, but when I come back later, I want her to be out of that rope and tape... and she has to have her clothes back on." She demanded.

"Sir, yes, sir." Michael said.

"Oh shut up."

Hey guys. Sorry I have to cut it short. I have lost interest in this story and I don't know if I will make a new one. If I do, it won't be about Mindless Behavior since they are not a group anymore. Sad face. So you see why, I am practically too disappointed to keep writing. Please forgive me. If you have any ideas about different stories on different things, please comment down below. Just remember, this isn't goodbye.