Goodbye L.A,hello Atlanta

(Roc)

Last night really made me feel relaxed,and it cleared my mind. Even though Summer was still a virgin,it worked out ;). I was sitting on the couch watching t.v. and Summer came in the living room blocking the t.v. way.

"Babe, move." I whined.

"Why,am I blocking the view?"

I looked at her seductively and said in the same tone as how I looked,"Baby girl,you are the view."

She blushed like crazy and did a sing song thing,"Breakfast is ready." And walked in the kitchen. I sighed and turned off the t.v. going into the kitchen.

Summer was sitting on the island on her phone looking concerned.

"Something wrong?"

She looked up at me and shook her head,"N-no,nothing's wrong."

"Summer,what's wrong." I said seriously.

"Someone...someone texted me and said,"Come over, or you're gone."

"Babe,let me see." She gives me the phone and the date says Two Years Later. What?

"I think this is meant for in two years..that's weird."

She starts panting and panicking,"Oh,oh no. What's going to happen! Ooooohhhhh!!"

"Babe,babe..calm down."

"What will happen to our kids in the future and-"

"Wait,wait. Kids? Summer,no one said anything about having kids."

She chuckled,"Well duh,I know. Not right now but-"

"Summer,don't start with this conversation."

"What do you mean? This is my first time bringing it up!"

"It all ends the same. The man says no,the woman cries and says she wants to break up or wants a divorce,and then-"

"What's that supposed to mean? Does-does that mean no kids?"

I sighed,"...no kids."

She smacked her lips,folds her arms,and rolls her eyes. I said,"See what I'm talking about?! The kid thing. You shouldn't have brought it up-"

She raises her hand to tell me to stop. "Drop it. Food is on the counter." She gets up,and walks away angrily. What did I do?

{Summer}

I stomped upstairs and slammed the door. Oh I'm mad. But I'm not sad. I changed into black leggings,black tight crop top, and black and white Nikes. Roc came in while I was brushing my hair. I already did my hygiene.

"Where are you going?"

"Out." I answered plainly.

"See?! You're all mad and you're trying to leave,you-"

"Trying?"

"Yes trying. I'm not letting you get away with this or leave this house."

I rolled my eyes and put the brush down. "Whatever." I get up and walk trying to pass him,but he grabs me and picks me up over his shoulder.

"Hey! Let me go!"

"No thank you." He sets me back down in front of him.

"Roc,let me pass!" I try to walk past him again,but he does the same thing.

"CHRESANTO LORENZO ROMELO AUGUST!! WHAT THE HECK?!! WHY WON'T YOU LET ME GO!!!"

"BECAUSE WHILE YOU'RE F****** GETTING MAD OVER SOME BABY,! I'M WORRIED ABOUT WHAT THAT TEXT WAS ABOUT!!"

"Well maybe,I guess we're worrying about two different things then." I said calmly.

"What,are you saying you can find some other loyal n**** that can give you a baby?!"

"Yes I can." I stared deep in his eyes.

He does the same,"....Go ahead then." He moves out the doorway.

I put my hands on my hips. "I'm not leaving Roc."

He gets in my face,"So now you don't want to leave?! Yo a** better cut that s*** out now!"

"You don't own me,you never did!!! So why won't you leave me alone!!"

"B****!!"

I felt a pain. A sting. Across my cheek. A heavy hand across my face. Tears rolled down my cheek as I didn't look at my so called boyfriend.

"B-baby I'm so sorry I-I didn't me-mean it."

"Y-you slapped m-me."

He pulls me into a hug. I don't hug back. "Baby I promise I didn't mean it I just took my anger out on you and-"

"DON'T F****** TOUCH ME!!" I pushed away from him and ran in the closet. I grabbed a bag and started putting clothes in it.

"Summer, what are you doing?" His voice started cracking.

I don't answer him. I kept packing with no emotion at all. I don't know what to think. Sad,happy,relieved,angry,I don't know.

Once I finished packing that bag I felt Roc leave the room. I seriously don't care. About ten minutes later I had four suitcases. I speed walked out of the room and went downstairs to the door,seeing that Roc was sitting on the couch,his leg shaking.

"Goodbye Roc." I left out the door before he could try to make me stay. I got in my car,and drove. Where am I going? I don't know. All I know is that I have family in Atlanta,Georgia, so I might go there.

I stopped by Mom's house to tell her bye,and Margaret. My pops is in NYC, so it's whatever I still called him to say bye. I called Jordan,Jasmine,and Raven to tell them bye and I finally drove. Drove to the airport. Dad gave me plane tickets like *snap* that. I don't know what I'm going to do with my life,but I'm hungry.

(On the plane)

"Okay people,please buckle up, and enjoy the ride to Atlanta. The plane will be leaving in ten seconds."

A little while later the plane started to move. Goodbye L.A,hello Atlanta.

Oh no!! What has happened?! I have to wait twenty minutes for my pizza!!! Oh,hey guys. Sorry about that lol. But sorry it took me so long to update blah, blah,blah. Well hoped you enjoyed,bye!!