Love is in Our Hands

{Summer}

"Roc,can I open my eyes now?" I asked.

"Sure,but I'm not uncovering my hands."

I huffed,"I don't like not being able to see." I whined as I step on what felt like a step.

"Okay,almost..." He does something and I stand very still."Come in!"

"In?" I asked. With my eyes still unable to see,I walked in somewhere and he uncovered his hands.

I blinked a little to get a clearer vision,when I realize it's a house. I gasped,"Oh my gosh Roc! W-what? Whose house is this?!"

"Ours!"

I stand still and blink at him with a blank expression. He frowns,"You don't like it."

I shake my head,"I don't like it...I love it!" I jump in his arms wrapping my legs around his waist. Oh,I was right,I'm 5'4 1/2 now. He laughs and hugs back as I hug around his neck.

I look up and he's looking at me. "What?"

"Oh n-nothing." He shakes his head.

I give him a peck on the lips. I still wasn't used to kissing him,but I still enjoy it. "I'm serious Roc,I love it." I smile at him. He kisses my forehead and I get down.

"But what about unpacking and everything?"

"Got that taking care of. I hired some people to pack!"

"Oh okay..Wait! My stuff too?!" I don't give him a chance to answer,"My personal stuff?! My bras, underwear,pads,and tampons?!"

"What's wrong? They've done it before."

I sighed,"Okay,but I want us to put the stuff up. Okay? Us!"

"Anything for you, let me show you around."

***

I wiped my forehead. We just got done unpacking just two rooms so far(we don't know what to do with the other ones), living room,and now on kitchen. By now I'm panting,and desperate to go with Jasmine,Jordan,and Raven,but I told them I'm helping Roc.

I felt muscular arms around my waist from the back."Baby,you should go with your friends. It's fine."

"No," I said sternly and stubbornly." I have to help you,it's my house too."

"I'll just get the boys to do it. It's fine, really."

I turn around,his arms still around me. "You sure?"

"Positive,now go change and have fun." He smiled at me.

"Oh thank you Roc!" I kissed his cheek and he pouts.

"That's it?"

"What more do you want?"

In answer,he pokes out his lips like a little kid. "I'm not kissing you like that Roc." I laughed.

"Fine then."

"What do you mean fine the-" He crashed his lips on mine. I kissed back and put one hand on his shoulder. It was a nice passionate kiss,and I didn't want it to stop, but I let go, our lips still inches away.

"Roc,I'm all sweaty and everything,I have to take a quick shower and change." I whispered a little.

"Me too. I'm more sweaty than you,now come on,I wasn't done." He sets his lips back on mine and I kissed back for a second,until I let go again,grinning.

"Roc,I have to go. We could finish this later."

"But I like having make-out sessions with you."

I blushed and giggled,"I know,now get off." I pulled away and walked out,purposely swaying my hips left to right.

***

I wore something pretty girly today. White jeans,red crop top that says "love it",red,white,and black Jordans,(these are just four days old,but still look fresh)hello kitty beanie,hello kitty pretend glasses,red necklace that says "true love", red bing earphones,and a silver heart ring. I left my hair down and curly. (Picture on side, I didn't add all of it)

Once I walked down the steps I heard voices. I took my iPhone 6+ out and looked at it. I walk on the last step and keep walking,hoping they wouldn't pay attention to me. Too many men. As soon as I opened the door, I felt eyes on me.

"So,looks like you don't know how to say bye." Roc said.

"Sure don't. See ya." Before one of them could say anything else,I walked out the door closing it.

-------------

When I came back home, only Roc was there,watching football or something. When he looks at me I give him a small smile and walk upstairs. After taking off my accessories and earphones,I plopped on the bed taking my shoes off and putting them in the closet.

I thought I felt a gust of wind from the door when I was in the closet,but I just left it alone. I walked out and saw no one. This is a little creepy. I slowly walked to the bed,my back facing the door. Then I felt a gentle kiss on my neck. Even though it was a small kiss,I could feel nice, plump lips.

"Roc you scared me half to death!"

He doesn't say a word and keeps going,slowly traveling to my sweet spot. I let out a soft moan,and Roc goes up to my ear and whispers,"I know your weakness Summer,I could make this the best night of your life."

I giggled,pushing him gently away from my neck. "Move Roc,with your horny self."

He puts his hands up in surrender,"Hey,you're the one who said we could do this later,not me."

I playfully rolled my eyes and walked to the mirror sitting down. I put my head down in my arms on the little dresser thing.

Roc moves my hair on my back and I mumbled,"I'm so tired."

"Now you are,but after what I'm going to do to you,you'll want more." He said seductively.

"No Roc."

"Too bad." Next thing I know he is picking me up,laying me down on the bed. He wasn't going to stop,so there was no point in telling him to stop. Might as well enjoy it...

New book! New book! New book! New book! Guess who made a new book? This gal! Whoo-whoo! This chapter was short,I know,but it is the first chapter of the story so...yeah. Okay bye!