"You better not." I turned my head towards his face. Not knowing his face was so close, my lips brushed his cheek. I jerked at the touch almost causing both of us to fall. 

"You really want to kiss me, don't you?" He teased. 

"Ani, I didn't know you were so close. I didn't me- It was an accident." I quickly explained. He smirked at me. He leaned in towards me.

"Aniya. We're in school." I told him. 

"Fine. My place after school." His smirk grew. A mischievous aura surrounded me. 

"Let's go find Jungmi and the boys." I suggested, standing up.

"But I like the times where it's only the two of us." He showed me puppy eyes and stuck his bottom lip out. I sighed and sat down. 

"Let's go outside. I don't like the smell of books." Taehyun pulled me up and we headed for the campus. 

When I got home from the dorm of WINNER. My brother attacked me with questions and glares. 

"Why did you deny Jongin?" 

"I don't like him!"

"How did Taehyun get into this?"

"He was helping me."

"By holding hands?"

"He was helping me get out of this 'I am Jongin's girlfriend' thing. And this is your fault."

"You know that if anyone had the thought of you two being a couple or anything, this can ruin his career. He and his group will lose a lot of fans."

"Well, it was your fault. You trying to put me and Jongin together. Nuh-uh, never." I crossed my arms. 

"Watch, I am sure there will be news all over the internet tomorrow. President Yang is going to roast him. AND me. Cause apparently my sister doesn't know how to act."

"You're the one who doesn't know how to act!" I screamed at him before running for my room and slamming the door shut. 

"Yah, Kwon Hyejin!"

I messed my hair in frustration. I'm afraid his career will be ruined because of me, but I don't want to lose him either. I pulled out my phone and looked at Instagram posts. Photos of hands linked together were shown. My hand and Taehyun's. A picture of us hugging. Pictures of us in the classroom playing. 

I let out a heavy sigh. I am in a scandel. I am so screwed. I blew the hair in my face away. I sat in bed covering my face. 

The next day, I woke up. I was about to step out of my room but it was locked. 

"I'm locking you in here. You're not going to school or anywhere today. Neither is Jungmi. She'll give you your meals and necessities. None of you are going to school for a while." 

Oh, shit. 

I climbed back into bed and looked at my phone. 

Taehyun: Are you okay?

Me: Why?

Taehyun: You didn't check SNS today, did you?

Me: I did. I saw. I'm sorry.

Taehyun: It isn't your fault. It's mine.

Me: Ani, it's the stupid students. They had to do this shit. 

Taehyun: Agreed. I won't be going to school for a while.

Me: Me neither. Nor Jungmi. 

Taehyun: I gotta go...see President Yang. 

Me: You'll be okay, right?

Taehyun: Yelling, scolding, no harm done. :)

Me: Hopefully. :L

Taehyun: Bye.

Me: Bye.

I set my phone down with worry.

What if he gets thrown out? What if he can't be an idol anymore? What if YG terminates their contract? I have to do something. But what?

"Hyejin?" A voice followed by a knock. 

"S-Someone's here...." Jungmi's voice shook. I heard the door unlock and Jungmi stood there with her head down. 

"T-They're in the living room.."

They? More than one?

"Who is it?" I asked. 

"I think it's better to see for yourself." She answered in a low tone. I stepped out of my room and proceeded for the living room. 

A familiar shadow and back faced me. I looked up as they turned around. My mouth opened in shock and surprise. 

"U-Umma. A-Appa...." The words escaped from my mouth. I froze, not knowing what to do. 

"Hyejin!" My brother bursts through the front door, but immediately froze at the sight of our parents.