Chapter Seven

Another student began to speak up, but was put down by Mr. McLoughlin. "Ha! The bitch is gone!" Matt Watson screamed from the back row. All of the students' attention was affixed on Matt. He realized what he had just said, and began to sink down into his eat.

    "Mr. Watson!" Mr. McLoughlin screamed.

    "Ye-yeah?" Matt asked sheepishly.

    "What did I just say?" Mr McLoughlin was definitely pissed off now. It was to the point where he didn't even let Matt answer his own question. "I told Abby to watch her language! And what did she do?"

    "She didn't li-"

    "She didn't follow the commands of the person in charge, which is me."

    Matt just sat back up, placed his arms on his desk, and laid his head on top of them.

    "Mr. Watson....Listen to me," Matt looked up from his desk to pay attention to Mr. McLoughlin, "I'm not going to send you to Mr. Magee's office, but I am going to make you write 'I did not listen to Mr. McLoughlin.' one hundred times."

    Matt sighed. "Are you going to tell my parents?" He asked with a slight tone of fear in his vocals.

    Mr. McLoughlin laughed a bit and gave a caring look to Matt. "No, Mr. Watson. I will not tell your parents."

    "YAY!" Matt exclaimed as he shot up from his chair to hug Mr. McLoughlin. "THANK YOU SO MUCH, SIR!" He quickly embraced Mr. McLoughlin with much force.

    The scene looked quite ridiculous if you had any word on it. Matt was at least four inches taller than Mr. McLoughlin, so he was almost picking him up. "Mr. Watson...." Mr. McLoughlin struggled to speak, "Air. I need it."

    Matt quickly retracted his hug from Mr. McLoughlin and ran back to his seat.