Chapter Five

Both you and Mr. McLoughlin stood in silence for a minute straight. That was, until you decided to remind him about the students that he was responsible for. "Uhh....Mr. McLoughlin...?" You asked.

    "Yes, (Y/N)?" He quickly responded, with a turn of his head to face you. He seemed to be 'all ears', as what people call a being when they're truly listening.

    "D-don't you have a class to be teaching?"

    "Uhhh....Yeah. I actually do." He seemed to be all 'chill' with the idea of not teaching. He just shrugged his shoulders, and went to open the door to the classroom. "Oh, and (Y/N)," He said before opening the door.

    "Yes, sir?"

    "Stay after school so we can talk. You have gym today, right?" Why was he asking about your gym class?

    "Uh-huh." You replied, nodding your head for yes.

    "After gym, come to my classroom. We need to talk."

    "Is this because of me doodling and cussing in class?" You tilted your head at him.

    "Swearing." He corrected you.

    "What?"

    "The correct term is 'swearing.' Not 'cussing.'"

    "Oh, since when did you become Mr. Fischbach?"

    "Ever since I befriended him. Since he's the English teacher, he always corrects me on my improper grammar. So, I got in the habit of speaking correctly."

    "Oh...." Was all you had to say.