Chapter Six

You and Mr. McLoughlin made your way back into the classroom, and instantly spot trouble-making students throwing paper balls, shooting spit balls, and even climbing on desks. Mr. McLoughlin crosses his arms, and clears his throat to get the students' attention.

"Ahem," He spoke, "what do you all think you're doing?" He asked sternly with his arms remaining crossed. He began to put some of his weight on his left side, so he leaned on his left hip.

You just stood behind him, knowing that some students would get in deep, deep trouble if they made any wrong actions. It was quite easy to tell that Mr. McLoughlin was upset with this class. His eyes, even though you couldn't see them from behind, were narrowed and filled with anger.

Some students were behaving themselves, but others were vulnerable to being sent to the principal's office. The principal was always a douche. He would try to get just about any student in trouble for no reason whatsoever. You even hated his sir name, Magee. Ryan Magee....The biggest douche in the history of douches.

"I'm not doing anything, Mr. McLoughlin. Everyone else is being immature little twats," One student, named Abby, spoke. She was one of the girls who are known to be rude. Very rude. To the point where she bullies people.

"Hypocrite," You stated loud and clear. You felt safe from Abby's bullying, because Mr. McLoughlin was in the same room and able to hear and see everything that could go down.

"What'd you say to me, (L/N)?" She even sounded like a bitch when she spoke a normal sentence.

"HEY!" Mr. McLoughlin yelled. Both yours and Abby's heads spun towards him with shock that he yelled. "Abby, watch your language. (Y/N), how is she a hypocrite for calling her classmates twats?"

"Watch your language, Mr. McLoughlin!" Abby yelled, trying to mimic Mr. McLoughlin. He just gave her a death stare, and then turned back to you so you could explain.

"Well, she always acts like a-....." You paused for a moment, "A female dog in heat. She always bullies people by calling them fat, ugly, etc...." You claimed.

Abby gave you a disgusted look and flipped her hair. "Shut up, bitch."

"That's it. Abby, go to Mr. Magee's office," Mr. McLoughlin yelled at her. She just got up and walked out of the room without saying a word.