Thirteen: Run

Important read bold!!

I'm sad to see it end, so I'm going to write you guys an epilogue.

I'm also going to create a Marvel cover book so you can request what covers you want.

And at the epilogue I'm hoping we can take a vote on what soulmate book I should write next and with who.

Anyways

ENJOY!!!!!

...

201600 Seconds

"Look at you." Hive smirks and walks around me, boots scraping against the cement. "Helpless and worthless." He bends down to my ear biting it tenderly. "Who can save you now?"

I fight hard not to cry. I've made it through the first 15 hours. I'm strong enough for this. I can still feel the sweet aroma of the moon from the tiny window.

That was their first mistake. My screams would be heard all through out, so they moved me further into the facility.

"Grant." I whisper and look up to his vacant eyes. "I'm going to kill you."

"You know what's funny?" He smiles and pulls me onto his lap. I was reasonably clean now, after they had given me another dose of the serum, they let me wash up on my own and gave me food and water. But the bruises littering my skin was still visible. My muscle sore and my wrist red from the tight bonds. "I asked you something."

"What?" I ask weakly.

"Phil Coulson said the same thing." He smirks and my anger took the best of me slamming my head with his. Hard. "Y/N... Y/N, if you think that'll hurt me the slightest, think again."

"Oh it wasn't for you. Your voice is tiring me." I whisper. "Your boring me Hive. A little bit of a nap sounds pleasant." He snaps and wraps his large hands against my petite neck.

"Brock!" He calls out and the man himself is running in. "Prepare the surgery. She's not going to give us anything."

"Sir-"

"Did I ask you to speak?" Hive shoots him a deadly look and Brock nods running out. "I'm tired of your games. So what we're going to do is take away your powers. You'll never see your precious moon again." His wrist tighten and I struggle to exhale.

"And your soulmate won't even have the chance to see your pretty face." He drops me and I struggle to breathe again.

"You called me pretty." I whisper.

He stops at the door and glares. "Excuse me?"

"Ward."

"He's dead."

"No, just like the moon you can't take my memories away. Ward, he was weak for that word, couldn't compliment me without it. You're struggling, that's why I'm still breathing. I can't be a what now.. a Summer Soldier?" I look up to the window. "I know he's fighting against you." I struggle to get up, at least to my knees. "His body wasn't completely dead was it?" I cough up blood against the ground.

"He's dead." He slams the door and I'm crying quietly.

. . .