Three: Wanda never Stops

All of these chapters are so short. One because I'm working on a new Steve Rogers book so I'm hoping my schedule will regulate. 2 because I've been reading ssteverogers  imagines and I'm so in love all of my responsibilities go away.

ANY WHOOOO HERE IS CHAPTER FOUR.

If you have a problem with the superhero name I give you just change it. :)

. . .

"Left!"

"Right!"

"Uppercut!"

I dodge the next arrow and punch the last dummy.

"Nice!" Wanda smiles from behind the glass and I wipe the sweat of my forehead. "No doubt Nick is going to give you the speech sooner or later!" She nudges to the proud A on the wall and smiles. 

"Not for a very long time." I reply, I place my dark blue sweatshirt back on and drink from my bottle.

"So I was thinking.." She smiles and enters into the training room. "That superhero name, you know in case... You accept that offer from Fury."

I raise an eyebrow and shake my head. "No." I laugh and throw my gym bag over my shoulder.

"Scar?"

"No."

"Blue?"

"No, what am I? A reptile from Jurassic World." I laugh and wave the door open my eyes turning a sky blue.

"Skye?"

"Wasn't that Daisy's old name?" I question. We walk along side by side the Stark tower.

"Yes, but she retired it."

"I am not taking her hand me downs." I pull on the glass doors and hold it for the both of us.

"Good morning Ms. Y/L/N." FRIDAY says.

"Hello FRIDAY, how is Mr. Stark this morning?"

"His blood pressure has been quite low, but his sleep went well." She informs me. I sigh and grab a new glass of water from the fridge.

"How long exactly did he sleep?"

"Approximately 4 hours."

"Y/n, you know that Tony will-"

"ANTHONY EDWARD STARK!" I see him try to quickly tip toe across the room. With one wave of my hand he stops in his tracks.

"Why did you freeze him?" Wanda gasp and runs over to Tony.

"I was busy last night!" Tony mumbles.

"You know I quite like you like this." I tug on his beard and he lets out a loud huff. His legs are spaced apart in a running motion and his arms are stiff at his sides. "I will freeze you to that bed if I have to, do you understand?" I squeeze his cheeks a little. "And trust me if Pepper heard how much you've been sleeping she would help me." I smirk and unfreeze him.

"I promise." He sighs and falls back onto the ground. "Hey did you know that you get like a mid wedgie when you run?" He shifts his pants uncomfortably.

"I did know." Wanda laughs and pushes Tony along. "Now I have work, and Steve has been meaning for me to meet his best friend."

"Don't you get tired?" Wanda laughs. "I mean taking care of all the Avengers is a lot of work. They struggle to get along together and now.."

"Wanda don't think that adding you and Pietro to my rounds is too much." I smile and go up hugging her. "Remember I brought him back, not because he would be a burden, but because we both need you. I've seen it."

She smiles and hugs me again. "Aura." She whispers.

"Aura?" I pull away and smile at what she's getting at. "Aura it is."