New Morning, New Day

Kankri P.O.V

I wake up to hear the loud cry of a baby. Whats odd is i never remember going to bed, but anyways the baby. I get up from the couch and walk over to the babys room. "WAAAAAAAAAAA" mituna cried so loud it woke up sollux. *sigh* i walk over to mituna and pick him up then start to cradle him in my arms. "Shhhh its okay" he stopped crying and then started smiling. Hes soooo cute. Now for breakfast. I serve the two little ones breakfast and then i set them on a blanket with pillows bordering it. "Now lets watch some......... Sponge bob!" right after i turned it to the cartoon. My phone started to ring. I check the caller id and its karkat. Karkat is my younger brother.
"Hell9?" " HEY KANKRI I NEED TO ASK YOU A FAVOR." "And what w9uld this fav9r 6e?" "I KIND OF NEED A PLACE TO STAY FOR LIKE A WEEK." "why?" "CAN I FUCKING STAY OR NOT?" "Fine 6ut when y9u get here y9ur g9ing t9 explain t9 me why. 9k?" "OK, AND THANKS BYE KANKRI."
I really do hate that karkat curses so much. I better make room fir him then.

--time skip--

*knock knock knock*
I get up from the couch and open the door. " Hey thanks letting me stay here." "You still have to explain why" karkat enters my apartment "So why do you have to stay with me?" tou close the door. "Well........ You see me and my fucking roommate just had to fight and now hes being a asshole about it" he sits on the couch but before i could say anything a heard sollux crying. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" "oh"
I walk to there room and see that mituna stole solluxs toy. "Now mituna what did i say about stealing." i took solluxs toy from mituna and gave it back to sollux. Right after i gave mituna his doll and then i turned around. Only to see karkat standing in the doorway.
"So how is having kids?" "Its hard work but its worth it." i step out of the room and get some blankets from my closet. "Theres no more room so you'll have to sleep on the couch." "thanks again" i lead karkat to the couch and set the blankets on the couch.
3rd person p.o.v
Kankri goes back to his room to get ready for bed. Karkat falls usleep on the floor instead of the couch. Kankri goes to check on mituna and sollux and gets them ready for bed. He checks on karkat and puts him on the couch. Kankri finally goes to sleep.