Chapter 2: Big Trouble Lies Ahead

I stay hidden in my room's closet until I hear his footsteps. I peek out a little and see his messed up face, an angry messed up face....I try not to laugh but I then let out a little giggle. He hears me and teleports inside the closet. I scream and start to crawl out fast. But he grabbed my leg and smirked. His hands were on my waist and my face went from pale to red. I told him to let go and kept on saying sorry. But he wouldn't listen so I had to punch him. Again no affect like last time. Turles let go of me, stood up, then was gone for a little while. I hurried and hid under my bed quickly but he saw me, grabbed my legs, lifted me up, then threw me on the bed. I blushed hard and looked at him a little bit scared. Not knowing what to do I tried to go out the room but he grabbed my arms and tied them together. "H-hey I'm not wanting to do stuff with you!" "Oh I'm not...." He smirked evilly. "I'm getting payback." He started to doodle and draw on my face. I could tell he was drawing the same stuff I drew on his face. After he was done, he ran off laughing away. I ran to a nearby mirror and screamed out loud because he drew way worse stuff than I did. I got mad. Way more mad than him. I started running like a insane being after him, while screaming his name loudly I hit the 2 purple kids....or midgets. I look over at them and yell loudly in their faces as they laugh hard. I growl then walk off into the bathroom.

While washing my face I hear someone come in. "Turles go away, you beat me fair and square in face doodle pranking." I felt hands go on my wrists harshly. "O-ow! Hey let go!!" "I ain't Turles dear.". He spins me around and I'm facing his face. I see his punk looking hair and realize it ain't him. I gasped and was about to yell out Turles' name but he covers my mouth. I keep on muffling out Turles' name but I know Turles won't hear me. The guy lets go of my mouth and kisses me. I didn't like it at all and kicked him in his groin. He fell to the floor groaning out in pain. I laugh and run away into the kitchen then hide.

I was a little scared because I was wondering if the guy was gonna find me or not. If he did then I'm in big trouble with Turles. I could already tell he is gonna be a big baby tattle tell and get me in serious trouble.

I walk around then see Turles talking to the guy. I smirk at the dumbass guy as he is getting chewed out by Turles. Turles sees me and walks over to me. I gasp. He is walking fast...and has a scary look on his face. He then grabs my wrist and drags me to the faggot over there. I look away from him, then he says simple "Sorry about earlier...". "It's fine. Just don't fucking do it again!" I punch him hard and walk off pissed. I can feel Turles looking at me. Pft, bet he was angry what I did but I didn't care. That guy fucking touched me in a way I didn't like and he deserved what he got.

***

It's night and I can't sleep. Well...because of my battery died on my Mp3. So I have I nothing to calm me down for rest. Then I suddenly felt something near me, it was hot. I turned around, sat up, and found a charger for my Mp3. I did a weak smile -due to being tired- then later on found a outlet for the cord. I plug in my Mp3 and wait for a while. An hour later it's fully charged. I gasp, take my Mp3, plug in my headphones, and start playing "Whore" by In This Moment. But instead of falling asleep. I wonder who gave me the charger. I bet it was the flirty guy. "It was me you idiotic female". I turn around and see Turles. "O-oh....Thanks for the charger", "No problem, just don't leave the cord out heh. Someone can ruin it.". I loved how his voice sounded.....It sounded like a calm relaxing voice who'll help through bad times. He unplugs the cord hands me and hands it over to me. I grab it and tell him thanks again then he just walks out of my room. I did a sigh and smiled like a goofy person. Then my eyes widen and my smile turned into a frown.Oh shit....I think I'm wanting him.....

Fuck.