Chapter 1: Getting Discovered

I start walking around at the local forest. After a little bit of walking a big explosion happens and fire appears out of the blue. I freak out and just stay in nearby water. After a few minutes of being in the water I come out and see everything destroyed. Ruined. Burnt. All of the beautiful forest that I loved....gone. But then out of the no where appears a strange dragon. I scream out "WHAT IN THE HELL?!?!". A few seconds and minutes later, everything gets restored back to the way it was before the fire. So then I just sit on the ground for a while. I then start walking to my very old tree house. When I see it, I climb into it. I sit inside giggling and notice my old MP3 and headphones inside the house. All I did was gasp,grab them,and was still surprised the battery was at half health left. So then I start listening to my fav songs that are collected into a playlist. When a song was half way, I started falling asleep inside the tree house then passed out.

***

I wake up and looked through the window. I gasp loudly and see the whole world dull and.....just dull. While panicking I stay inside my treehouse still listening to my MP3. Then I black out after seeing a big tall grey looking man.

***

Again I wake up but...in a different location...I see myself tied up. I struggle and wiggle trying to get out. But while I was doing that I looked up and saw a guy with hair like a weird sea creature with midnight blue armor and a white cape. He says to me "What's your name little girl and what were you doing in that.....fort that's up in the trees?" "I was spending a night in there so may I please go home and stay away from you?!". All he did was laugh and shake his head in disapproval. "What's your name girl?" "I-it's (your name)...." "Well ( your name)....I'm Turles.". I nod slowly then kick him. All he does is just stand there menacingly and.....laughs again. I untie myself, due to me having my small pocket knife in my back pocket, slowly then run off but he appears in front of me quickly. I gasp and fall back in fear as I look at him afraid of what he'll do next.

He grabs my wrist harshly and teleports me into a room where I think is his room. All I do is struggle and I try to make him let me go. But he wouldn't. When he got to his bed he tied me up on there on 1 bed pole. He noticed my MP3 when tying me up and takes it. "HEY GIVE THAT BACK! THAT'S NOT YOURS!! THAT'S MINE!!" I stated very loud and harsh. He replied in a snooty way, "Why should I? I'm very curious of the object.". All I did was stutter and looked down in sadness, because my mom put all her favorite songs we both like on there. Well before she died of heroine overdose. I notice Turles looked over at me and frowned a little. After a little bit of staring at me he gave back my MP3. I looked up at him and smiled a little. He then untied me and said for me to go to sleep. I nodded and layed on his bed.....trying to get comfortable. I change my MP3's song from a fav to another. When he left, I questioned of why he took pity upon me. I cringed and slumped over onto my side. "He probably did that because I was a girl", I told myself mentally. I went to sleep fast before I felt someone's arm go around my waist.I blush a little and look over to see the guy that was bullying me for a bit. I didn't care and shook it off. Then I went back to sleep.

I sit up and yawn then look outside the window. I notice darkness and stars....then I realize Turles is gone....and I'm in space. I scream and get out of the bed and I as I was about to go out the door. I felt a strong grip on my shirt on my back. I gasp and see a big red-orange guy. "Hey! Female beings don't go out there!! If you do you'll die....and Lord Turles will painfully kill me for letting you die." ".....Uh....where are we orange man?" "Grrr.....we are near Saturn....why do you ask?" "...reasons!....". I pushed him away and ran off into a bathroom and hear something in the bathtub that sounds like 2 little kids. I open the shower curtain and look down to see 2 small purple naked beings who were bathing each other like little kids. I slowly walk out and hide under Turles' bed when I enter his room. I'm scared and wondering why I'm not at Earth. I hear loud snoring and look out of the bed to see a guy half-naked under his blanket,sleeping. I get way more scared because it's a freaky looking punk guy. Knowing quickly that this wasn't Turles' room. I walk out slowly and see a kitchen. I smile and walk over to the fridge to see what kind of food they have. I open the fridge and see.....alien looking food. Then after some searching I see an alien leg. I just shrug, take the leg, cook it, and eat it. Like hey, you only live once. Just then Turles looks at me then the leg, then back to me. His eye twitches and takes the leg away. After he takes it away he bites into it and eats some. "Hey! That's mine. I found it, cooked it, and bit into it! It has my germs so it's mine~.". All he does is shrug and keep on eating it. I growl out of anger and walk off. An idea stormed up in my brain and told myself "Hey! I'm gonna do a prank on him."

***

I see him taking a nap on the couch. I smile wide and take out a permanent marker I had in my back pocket. I tip-toe to his resting body and start doodling on his face. I draw a dick, butt pooing out cheese, a uni-brow between his eyebrows, a mustache on his upper lip, a goatee on his chin, fake glasses around his brown eyes, and a funny looking butt on him. I snicker and run off from him. I hide in my room's closet and laugh away as I hear him yell from the bathroom. I can tell I'm gonna have fun with him. And I barely know him!