chapter seven

Grace pov

I was a woman on a mission. So I had dressed to suite my purpose.
I couldn't help but smile as I noticed the way heads turned to look at me.
I am attractive and I know it, but it still gave women certain pleasure to know you were being admired.
I smiled at Richards Secretary as I reached the door to his office and opened. I didn't care if he was busy or something I just wanted him to look at me.
I saw him seated in front of his desk with his phone to his ears. He sat there staring at me not saying anything to the person on the other side of the phone.
"I'll call you later dad" he finally said as he ended the call.
I smiled and moved closer to him. I took a seat on his desk, directly in front of him, then I crossed my legs so my bare thighs were exposed by the long slit on my skirt.
And I smiled as I saw the raw desire written all over his face.
my missionwas to seduce Richard.

Richard pov

She stood in front of me, wearing an high waist skirt, with one of the longest slit I had ever seen. Giving too much imagination to my head.
Her top was a sleeveless chiffon top that had its first two buttons open, so as to expose her full breast.
I sighed as she moved closer and sat in front of me, on my desk. Then she crossed her legs as she turned to look at me and smiled.
I sat down, speechless. Staring at her.
"Good morning Grace" I finally managed to say, my voice already deep with desire.
She smiled and leaned in, closer to me.
Good morning Richard" she said as she placed a kiss on my cheek.
I closed my eyes as I felt her trail kisses down my neck.
"You didn't want me last night" she said moving closer to my mouth.
I sighed as I felt her mouth on mine she kissed me quickly then stopped.
"I want you now Richard"
Then her lips was on mine again. She kissed me with raw desire, exploring my mouth with her tongue and I sat there paralyzed not knowing what to do.
Then it hit me, this wasn't my plan. She isn't supposed to be the one seducing me.
I pulled away and sat upright as I looked at her.
I pulled her to me, to sit on my legs. She giggled like a school girl as I trailed kisses down her neck to her breast.
I heard her moan as I took her breast into my mouth and shackled on it.
God. Not only did she smell of honey and sunshine, she tasted of it too.
I ran my hand up and down the small of her back as she tugged my hair, pulling me closer, breathing hard against me.
I spread her thighs wide apart, as I ran my hand up and down them, she was soft I thought.
I moved up until my hand touched her soft part. My God she was wet!
Just then I released her breast and brought my mouth to hers. I kissed her and thrust in my tongue opening her up.
My hand stayed still on her sensitive part, wanting to do more but unable to. When I felt her wanting more, I pulled away which was more difficult than I thought it would be.

"I'll do the seducing, Grace. Not the other way around"