chapter 4

Richard pov
Stood there admiring her from behind. I had fallen for this woman, but how? Wasn't it too soon.
She turned to see me surprised then shocked, finally annoyance written all over her face.
"You!" She said as she wrapped her hands around herself. " What are you doing here"
I smiled. " I was missing you" I watched as my answer took her aback.
"Well as you can see, I'm busy"she said as she turned to leave
"Busy with what Grace?" I asked and reached out for her. "Why have you been avoiding me" I stroked her hand lightly as I spoke. I was surprised at how calm she was with me touching her.
"I haven't been avoiding you. Have been busy" she said with a shaky voice.
I moved close to her and she moved back creating more distance between us and I wasn't about to let that happen so I moved closer covering the distance between us. And she moved back then she felt her back against the hard wall and turned to look at me.
I smiled as I stared back. Now you had no where to run to miss Brooks I said to myself.

Grace pov

" what are you afraid of ?" He asked. I felt my back against the hard wall and knew I was trapped. I felt his sweet breath on my face. And summoned all the courage I had left, with shaky legs i looked him in the eyes.
"You" I said almost in a whisper. I was about to say more when I felt his mouth come crushing down on mine.
God what did this man do to me I thought as I Surrendered.

Richard pov

I felt her wrap her hands around my neck and was surprised she wasn't fighting back.
I ran my hands down the small of her back as I pushed her mouth open with my tongue. I stroked her with it, making her moan.
I decided to not stop there as desire came rushing through me.
I placed my hands on her breast and went ahead to opening the buttons of her shirt.
Just then she pulled away bringing an end to my dream.
"Not here" she whispered. "Don't get me naked in public"
I chuckled as she Said it. I had completely forgotten about where we were. But I was glad one of us had remembered.
"We'll finish this Grace promise ?"
She nodded her head in response as she turned to leave.

Grace pov
I couldn't help but pace my office, what had gotten into me I thought. I don't kiss guys in public, in front of my employees.
I sighed as I sat down and stared longingly at my desk.
Maybe what I needed was another girls night with my friends.
Yeah, maybe that would help. I told myself as I picked up my phone to call my friends.
Just then the office line rang. I quickly picked it up hoping it was something to distract me.
"Hello" I heard Richard say into the phone. My heart skipped as I frowned, what was it this time?
"Yes Mr wells, how can I help you?"
I felt him hesitate before talking.
"I need to see you in my office now Grace" he said as the line went dead.
I sighed as I got up. I hated being ordered and I was going to let him know.

Richard pov

I watched as she entered into the office.
I hadn't mean to talk to her that way. I was just irritated by the fact that she had called me Mr wells like we hadn't just kissed.
She stood there staring at me with fire in her eyes.
I sighed as her ignored her, and smiled instead.
"We will be meeting with a client later this evening for dinner"
"Why can't you go alone" she asked.
I was about to give a mean answer but instead Ignored the anger in her voice.
"Headquarter had said both of us should meet with him" I said calmly.
She frowned as she nodded her head.
"Okay what time"
"Seven" I said adding the name of the restaurant.
She didn't wait for me to dismiss her and turned to leave my office. As she closed the door I hit my hand on my desk.
God how much I'd love to just kill her sometimes.
Why'd she always have to be a bitch. I massaged the hand as I buzzed my Secretary into the office to go get me a cold pack from the kitchen across my office.