In Parties and Grinding

"LET THE BASS DROP"

All hell went loose. Kather began whipping her head wildly. Laura began doing that chicken dance. I did a combination of those dances and a dash of some shuffling.

Well, I'm in a party. Yayyy!!

This party is hosted by the twins, because the were relieved from their frozen assets blackmail. To think the almost did nothing for me, but hey, new friends alright.

They went all out for this party, because they actually rented a high-end bar. This party is not the normal house party. There is still bear pong tho and William is owning the game.

This is my first party and I don't want this to be my last.

We went to a booth to rest for a little bit. We have been dancing for 10 minutes and we are tired.

"Hottie 10 o'clock", Kather said. We whipped ur heads in that direction and saw a tall, dark, and handsome man. As soon as we looked at him, he dipped his head for a kiss to another handsome man.

"Oh hold up, hold up, he doesn't swing in our direction", Kather said sassily. She went on in her hottie hunting, while Laura and I are the judge if they're compatible or nah.

"A cheating fiancé 6 o'clock", Kather said while glaring at Aiden and Brittany. They were grinding like dogs on the heat. I'm not only hurt, but also embarrassed. If there will be leaked pictures of what is happening right now tomorrow, I will be a laughing matter.

"I know that you're just doing this because of a deal between the two of you, but isn't this like a breach of contract?", Laura said, outraged.

I could only sigh and look at them. I'm a sadist for watching them do their dirty dancing and I'm kinda jealous on the way she shakes her body. How the heck does she make it look like she's not having a seizure?! Man, I remembered practising twerking (cause it was the trend, and I wanna be trendy), I looked like a dog humping something. I stopped it because I remembered I was a princess and PriNCeSseS HaVe To bE lAdYLiKe.

All of a sudden, Brittany and I had an eye contact and she smirked. She grabbed his face and smashed their lips together.

That binch.

"Oh, that's the final step that horny bastard and prissy bitch. Hold my hoops, Laura, hold my fucking hoops", Kather said as she went full on ghetto.

I can't help but laugh at Kather's hoops fiasco, it kinda calmed me down. I held her arm, "Never mind that guy, he'll get his arse handed to him tomorrow"

They looked at me wearily and reluctantly let go of the topic. Kather also wore her hoops back. I just noticed how huge those hoops are.

She noticed me staring at them hoops.

"The bigger the hoops, the bigger the hoe", she said.

Should I preach?

Yes. I should.

"Preach"

We turned our back from the dogs on the heat and continued the search for Mr. Hottie, when suddenly a hand tapped my back. I turned around to see a tall blonde guy with aqua blue eyes. Gilbert Welsh.

"GILBERT", I said as I hugged my childhood friend. He is my brother's friend initially, then we also became friends because we teamed up to prank Colton.

"Hey baby", he said as he hugged me back, "wait a minute I've got a phone call to make" he fished his phone out and pressed speed dial 3.  Uh-oh, I know who that is.

"Stop that phone call, royal arse", I tried to grab the phone from him, but he's was taller and I'm wearing this dress I thought ipI would never wear.

"Hey Colt, your sister is in a party, how did this happen", dear baby jesus. He hung up before my brother could reply. This guy is so weird. And he is also dead for leaving a message like that to my overprotective brother.

Kather nudged me, "We have been searching in the wrong direction for Mr. Hottie. He's just right in front of us."

Laura nodded, "Introduce us", she wiggled her eyebrows like how squidward did. That's real talent right there, people.

"Gilbert, these are my friends ghetto girl and squidward brows. Friends, Gilbert"

"Kather", she said as she placed a flirty smile on her face.

"Laura", she said as she placed the same type of face Kather has.

"Gilbert", he said as he shook their hands while placing his famous smile. Oh no. They've been charmed.

"I'm her Gilby Boo when we were little isn't that right Dia Ree", he said while engulfing me in a big hug while stroking my hair like I'm some type of cat.

"Don't call me that you arse", I said as I swatted his hand off my head.

"Get your hands off her"

Oh look who's here.

*angry reax

————-
Uwu Im so sorry it has been 2 years. I really forgot about this story huhu. I'll make it up to you