Chapter Twelve: Voice

Start from the beginning

"Who?" Blaine said trying to keep his cool.

"You know who I am talking about."

"No" Blaine said trying to finish up his meal and avoided the question.

"No? You sure?" Nick questioned. "You sir are going much slower this time. I mean you tried to ask Jeremiah out after 2 coffee dates."

"Yea what is stopping you?" Jeff stated.

"Nothing." The couple stared Blaine down trying to force the answer out of him. "Okay fine! I am afraid!"

"Really?"

"What do you got to lose?" Trent said joining the conversation after cleaning up his meal.

"Trent, you know why." Blaine said. "I see him everyday."

"All the more reason to tell him."

"That will just make everything really awkward between us if he denies. I might just ruin everything!"

"Ruin what?" Sebastian butted in squeezing into a spot next to Blaine.

"Get away from me Smythe" my roommate spat trying to scoot away towards Trent who was sitting next to him.

"What's wrong?" Sebastian asked with annoyance getting closer. "What got you so angry with me?"

"You know why." Blaine growled and turned away.

"Smythe stop." Trent glared at the boy.

"Uhgg fine." Sebastian back off a little. "By the way do you even know the guy is gay or not?"

There was a moment of silence here. Blaine opened his mouth to say something but closed it quickly.

Trent confused started to ask, "Blaine w-" but was cut off by Blaine.

"Nothing. And I am not sure. That is why I don't want to do anything. I might make a mistake." Blaine sheepishly said getting up from his seat to put away the dish. "Be right back."

To me this was really weird behavior of Blaine. He would usually answer questions head on and not avoid them. Ever since the thing that connected us with some kind of sensors(what was the point of it anyways???),  he had been more quiet and seemingly blushing more often. It was a tiny bit cute if you asked me.

"Wow he must really like the guy." Nick stated glancing around the table. Sebastian grunted in discomfort.

"Yea, also do you think Kurt will be convinced to join?" Trent asked.

"You know I am right here? Right?" I said out loud. I kind of gave up on the whole eavesdropping thing. The boys looked at me in surprise. "I mean you were talking a bit loud that I could here everything!" I got up from my seat and went to dispose of my dish.

Blaine was just walking back from the trash area when I got there. We gave each other a look before saying anything. "Kurt?"

I faced him. Who did this man like? "Hmm yes Blaine?"

"You seem uncomfortable. Want to leave now?"

It took a moment for me to answer, but I eventually did. "Uhh sure." and put away my trash and followed him. We went passed the Warblers, Blaine giving them a signal that we were leaving. They nodded and returned to their conversation. We both exited the dinning hall and walked down the hallways of the building.